Chapter 10 The gift

I started to walk to the car after Micheal got Jett over there but Alex stopped me.

"Sorry to stop you again it's just that- I got you this" Alex spoke, handing me a triangle box wrapped in wrapping paper.

'No thanks' I wrote.

"Please take it, and don't unwrap it until you get to your house" Alex smiled, I took it and waved goodbye and got into the car.

"What's that?" Micheal asked.

'Alex made me take it' I wrote.

"Open it" Micheal demanded.

'He wanted me to open it at the house' I wrote.

"Party pooper" Micheal sighed.

Once we got to the house Micheal took Jett to his room and I went into the kitchen to open the gift. It was a bottle of alcohol... I shouldn't drink it Jett is here... One drink won't hurt. Micheal walked it to see me practically trying to drink the bottle all in one go. He took it away from me when half the bottle was gone.

"What do you think you're doing?" Micheal questioned.

'NOne Of YOUr bUSineSS!' I wrote.

"Oh god" Micheal spoke, "how do you get drunk so easily?"

"Is (y/n) okay?" Jett asked.

"Back to your room" Micheal spoke, he doesn't need to see his sister even remotely drunk. While Micheal was assisting Jett back to his room Micheal heard a crash.

"What was that?" Jett asked.

"I'll check it out stay in your room!" Micheal demanded. Micheal and back into the kitchen to see a broken bottle on the ground.

"What did you do?" Micheal spoke.

'I jUSt wanted mOre' I wrote.

"No, you don't need anymore" Micheal spoke, grabbing a broom to sweep up the glass.

"Okay, come on your going back to your room and you're going to take a nice nap, and I'll bring you some water" Micheal spoke, (y/n) tried to walk closer but fell on the ground. Micheal helped her back up and held onto her to prevent her from falling back down. Half way down the hallway (y/n) stopped. She pushed Micheal up against the wall and started to speak nonsense.

"Hiiii-ii ho-t st-uff" (y/n) spoke, Micheal just looked at her but moved away when she tried to kiss him.

"You're drunk, you don't want me" Micheal spoke, grabbing her arm and dragging her to her room.

"Stay here, I'll be back with some water" Micheal demanded. Micheal walked out of the room and Jett was hanging outside of his room.

"Is she okay?" Jett asked, he sounded worried.

"Yeah, how about you go take a shower and maybe she'll be able to talk with you" Micheal lied.

"Okay" Jett spoke, he didn't really believe Micheal. Micheal continued his walk to the kitchen, and pulled out a cup. He filled it with water and walked back down the hallway, Jett ran into him spilling the water on Micheal.

"Shit" Micheal spoke, throwing his shirt off and drying himself off in the bathroom.

"Sorry, I didn't see you" Jett apologized.

"It's fine, but this was my only shirt" Micheal spoke, grabbing his jacket.

"I'll throw it into the dryer" Jett offered.

"Thanks kid, but I'll take care of it. Just worry about getting ready for bed" Micheal smiled.

"Alright" Jett nodded, as Micheal walked out of the bathroom. Micheal picked the cup up and filled it back up. It got to (y/n) this time and (y/n) fell asleep shortly after that. Micheal went out of her room and into the living room and sat on the couch.

"Jeez what the hell was she thinking?" Micheal spoke, "I guess she really misses her parents"

"Is (y/n) better?" Jett asked.

"Yeah, but she fell asleep" Micheal spoke.

"Oh..." Jett spoke.

"Come here" Micheal sighed.

"What is it?" Jett asked, sitting on the couch next to Micheal.

"You two haven't taken the time to mourn your parents. Isn't the funeral tomorrow?" Micheal asked.

"Yeah, but (y/n) said that it would be better if we didn't go" Jett spoke.

"Why's that?" Micheal questioned.

"She said that I would get mauled by our aunts, cause they haven't seen me since I was a baby, and even then it took mom forever to get me away from them" Jett spoke.

"That crazy? When do you plan to visit them then?" Micheal asked.

"(Y/n) said that it would be after our trip" Jett replied.

"You're going on a trip? Where are you going?" Micheal asked.

"She said we were going to visit Freddy's family diner, she wanted to say hi to her friends" Jett spoke.

"She did?" Micheal questioned.

"Yeah, she decided on it shortly after we met you" Jett spoke.

"Jett, go to bed" Micheal spoke.

"Awww, so close!" Jett cried, going to his room.

I got up and the whole world was spinning, I stumbled to the door. And walked out into the living room and Micheal stopped me.

"What the heck were you trying to do last night?" Micheal spoke.

'Move, I need a drink' I wrote.

"I hope you mean water" Micheal spoke.

'Yeah, Yeah whatever DAD' I wrote.

"Hey!" Micheal yelled, "when we're you planning on leaving?"

'For what?' I wrote.

"Jett said that you were going to Freddy's family diner, when were you going to leave?" Micheal asked.

'He told you' I wrote.

"Yeah, when we're you going to leave?" Micheal asked.

'Tomorrow' I wrote.

"So soon?" Micheal asked.

'I booked the closest one that I could get after I met you, I planned on taking my parents too' I wrote.

"I'm going with you" Micheal spoke.

'What? No!' I wrote.

"It's my home town too, plus I have a little bit until the park opens" Micheal spoke.

'We're going by plane, and we aren't smuggling you across the country' I wrote.

"You said you planned for your parents, that means that you have two extra tickets" Micheal spoke.

'But they won't let you on! You look nothing like a human!' I wrote.

"I'll wear a mask" Micheal suggested, "you can't stop me!"

'If you're coming then so is Alex' I wrote.

"Okay? Why would you bring that guy? I thought he creeped you out?" Micheal questioned.

'You're creepy too' I wrote.

"Not what it sounded like last night" Micheal smiled.

'What did I say?' I wrote.

"You called me hot" Micheal smiled.

'I probably wasn't wearing my contacts' I wrote.

"I didn't know you wore contacts" Jett spoke.

"Jeez kid, when did you get here?" Micheal spoke, "yeah you don't wear contacts" I chose to ignore his antics.

It got too long again... there's just so much I want to do with this series but these ideas need to come out before I lose them! Farewell Reader~Chan/Kun!