Chapter 24 A New Years Kiss

New Years Eve had began- and Micheal was avoiding me like the plague.

'What the hell is Micheal doing?' I wrote.

"Running away from his problems" Alex stated.

'What problem?' I wrote.

"Um... I bet it's something important" Alex stated, I walked into the kitchen and Henry was making breakfast. It had been so long since I had a real breakfast that I was drooling over the food.

"Back off!" Henry spoke, "you're going to drool all over it"

'Sorry, it's just me and Micheal can't cook' I wrote.

"Yeah, I noticed how full your freezer was with TV dinners" Henry sighed.

'Sorry' I wrote.

"Anyways, it's best if you eat real food- Micheal told me that you have been sick these past few days" Henry stated.

'It's probably just the flu' I wrote.

"The flu has gotten worse this year deaths have skyrocketed" Henry stated.

'I'll be fine, it's not the first time I have had the flu' I wrote.

"Just get some rest" Henry smiled, laying the plate out in front of me. I dug into the food but no matter how much I looked at it and smelt it I couldn't find the appetite to eat it.

'I'm sorry I'm just not hungry' I wrote, I smiled and then went to my room and fell asleep.

"Micheal you can't keep hiding" Henry stated, "you can't be with her- just end it now"

"I know, but I just can't stand to see her like that. She's acting tough but she's in pain" Micheal stated.

"Yeah, she's sick let's just hope that she has one of the better cases" Henry nodded. Hours past and (y/n) didn't wake up, Micheal went to try but (y/n) didn't budge. Henry came in shortly.

"You know I'm not a doctor" Henry sighed, he stuck a thermometer into (y/n)'s mouth. After a beep he pulled it back out.

"Will she live doc?" Micheal joked.

"She just has a fever calm down" Henry stated, "I'll see about getting my doctor friend to check up on her"

I woke up and was really thirsty, and went to get a drink Micheal saw that I was awake and ran over to me.

"Are you okay? You fell asleep for a few hours and wouldn't wake up" Micheal spoke.

'I'm fine I just need something to drink' I wrote, grabbed a cup down and filled it up with water.

"Deja vu" Micheal stated, "Anyways if you're up to it let's have our own little new year's party, just you, me, Alex, and Henry"

'Yeah, but let me rest first I'm really tired' I wrote.

I woke back up and went into the living room, it was now dark, I looked at the clock. Only fifteen minutes until midnight, I headed outside Alex was hiding out by the bush and Henry in the yard.

'Where is Micheal?' I wrote.

"He's on the roof, Alex hid the ladder from him so be careful if you want to go up there" Henry replied. I looked in Alex's direction and he looked away, I walked towards him.

'Where is the ladder?' I wrote.

"What ladder?" Alex yelped.

'Tell me or else I'll remove your legs' I wrote, funny I didn't think I would ever have to say something like that.

"I hid it in the back yard" Alex cried. I went through the house to get to the backyard, I set the ladder up and then went up to the roof. I saw him sitting at the top, staring at his watch. I slowly walked up to him, but a tile was loose and I slipped, I closed my eyes ready for impact. I opened my eyes seeing that Micheal had a hold of my wrist. I repositioned my self.

'Thanks' I wrote.

"What are you doing up here?" Micheal asked.

'I came up here to be with you, what else?' I wrote.

"Okay... go back down before you fall again" Micheal spoke.

'Nope! I'm staying up here with you' I wrote, sitting on the top of the roof.

"What did I expect? Are you feeling any better?" Micheal asked.

'Not really but I couldn't sleep either' I wrote.

"I understand not being able to sleep, but if you don't feel good than you probably should have stayed inside" Micheal sighed.

'I'm not going to stay inside like a sick person' I wrote.

"You are a sick person" Micheal stated.

'But you look a lot more sick than I am' I wrote.

"I'm not sick, I'm dead there's a difference" Micheal stated.

'Any new year's revolutions?' I wrote.

"Seems like the same thing as previous years: stop my dad. Do you have any?" Micheal asked.

'I want to talk normally again' I wrote.

"Well the first step would be to throw that away" Micheal spoke, pointing at the chalk board.

'I'm not throwing it away, it was the last thing I got from my mom' I wrote.

"Yeah, sorry death seemed to be a constant theme for you recently" Micheal frowned.

'Yeah, well tell that theme it can go fuck itself' I wrote.

'How long have the fireworks been going off? Midnight isn't for another two minutes' I wrote.

"They can still celebrate until then" Micheal shrugged, "it's been going constantly since 11:30"

'I don't get what's so exciting about fireworks, they aren't even pretty' I wrote.

"I wonder what they would do if they knew that killer robots have been released" Micheal stated.

'They would act like it's the apocalypse' I wrote.

"They wouldn't be killer robots for long- only until they stuff someone inside them" Micheal spoke.

'How do most of our conversations turn into something dark?' I wrote.

"Sorry, I just thought that after not talking to someone for so long- that I would actually have something to talk about" Micheal spoke. People had already started to count down.

"10!" They yelled. I have an idea.

"9!" They yelled. I looked towards Micheal.

"8!" They yelled. I tapped on his shoulder.

"7!" They yelled. He turned around.

"Yes?" Micheal questioned.

"6!" They yelled. I smirked at him.

"5!" They yelled. He looked confused.

"4!" They yelled. I scooted closer to him.

"3!" They yelled.

"What are you doing?" Micheal questioned.

"2!" They yelled.

"1!" They yelled. I kissed him.

"Happy New Years!" They yelled.

I forgot about this story... I'm sorry! So if you remember a couple chapters ago I said that the ending depends on how help wanted affects the fnaf story line- but Micheals fate stays the same. What I meant by that was if William Afton's mind melding. If it spreads like wild fire or is limited to a few people. Farewell Reader~Chan/Kun!