Chapter 23 Confess

The house was once again quiet- too quiet... I got up and walked into the kitchen to see Micheal on the floor.

'What are you doing?' I wrote.

"Christmas decorations don't take their selves down" Micheal sighed.

'From the floor?' I wrote.

"May have fell and stayed down" Micheal huffed, I offered my hand to him and he took it as I helped him up.

'So New Years is in a few days, huh?' I wrote.

"Yeah, but who decorated for New Years?" Micheal laughed.

'You do know that people have cultural differences, right?' I wrote, giggling a little bit.

"Right... anyways, are you feeling any better?" Micheal asked.

'Not really, but I was going to try fresh air it could just be the flu' I wrote, headed for the screen door.

"Jacket" Micheal stated.

'Okay dad, I have my jacket and I'm off to school' I wrote.

"They grow up so fast" Micheal joked, I looked around the snow is still here but when the sun comes up tomorrow the snow will be gone. I don't have the energy to build a snowman or make a snow angel. I sat in the chair after wiping the snow out of the seat. Micheal came outside after a little bit.

'Hey Micheal?' I wrote.

"Yes?" Micheal responded, he made eye contact.

'I think I'm in love with you' I wrote.

"What? No! You don't, you don't want me" Micheal spoke.

'Jeez you are such a dork' I wrote.

"(Y/n), you should date someone who is alive" Micheal suggested.

'You are alive just not in normal ways' I wrote.

"Think this through (y/n) if you and me were together we can't fuck" Micheal stated, my face became really red and I could feel it.

'Dumbass! I wasn't thinking about that! Not physically attraction!' I wrote.

"Someone is at the door you should get that" Micheal spoke, headed inside. I walked to the front door to see Henry.

'Dumbass your puppy is back!' I wrote.

"Henry? You're not dead?" Micheal smiled.

"I thought I was when he found me" Henry sighed, pointing to the wolf animatronic behind him.

'Get your asses inside before someone sees!' I wrote, Henry and the wolf came inside.

"Think we would make a good circus?" Micheal asked.

'My house is not becoming a freak show' I wrote.

"Come on you know you love us" Micheal nodded.

'Only a third right' I wrote.

"You're delusional- wait that means that you can be in our circus too!" Micheal smiled.

'I'll kill you a second time' I wrote.

"As much as I don't want to ruin the whole married couple atmosphere- the animatronics are clearly out, which means that they could be anywhere" He Ray spoke.

'My house is not becoming storage for animatronics' I wrote.

"And that also means that William could be anywhere" Henry continued, "So with the help of our friend here- he should be able to talk to the other animatronics as long as we can get him a voice box..."

'Those are expensive' I wrote.

"Oh, no it could be any voice box the animatronic just needs to be able to connect to it and then they are able to manipulate the sound so that it's their own voice and their own words" Henry stated. I walked into Jett's room and grabbed a stuffed animal of his and took out the chunky box in the middle of it. I handed it to Henry and he started to open the animatronic but then stopped.

"Micheal why don't you and (y/n) go talk in the kitchen" Henry suggested.

"Good idea!" Micheal nodded, guiding me into the kitchen.

'Really? I'm delusional?' I wrote.

"Of course you are! How can you love me?" Micheal whispered.

'I don't know! I just started feeling this way one day!' I wrote.

"No! You don't like me, you like someone else. Got it?" Micheal whispered.

'That's not how things work Micheal!' I wrote.

"Fuck this!" Micheal yelled, and he stormed right out the door.

"(Y/n) mind fetching him? He used to do this all the time when he was younger" Henry chuckled, I nodded and went out of the house and went the direction that I could see Micheal. I ran to him and put my hand on his shoulder and he turned around.

"I don't get it? What do you see in me?" Micheal asked.

'I' I wrote.

"No boards. Micheal you don't understand this, but people just fall in love sometimes. No warnings- No reasons and if you think that you are the exception you're wrong. I know that you feel the same way because I can feel it. So what are you so afraid of?" I spoke. Micheal looked away he seemed sad about something.

"Afraid? Never. I just know that you're looking for something, and that something you found it in the wrong person" Micheal stated.

"Then let me make that mistake, I want to be with you" I smiled, taking his hand.

"Fine, but the second you find out you were wrong leave me" Micheal stated. We went back to the house and Henry was done connecting the voice box.

"Micheal did you tell her who this is yet?" Henry questioned.

"Not yet" Micheal laughed.

'Who is in there?' I wrote.

"It's Alex, he wanted to be a hero so he climbed into the suit" Micheal sighed.

'Alex you dumbass! You don't need to be a hero, I would have been perfectly fine' I wrote.

"That's a lie" Alex laughed.

'Idiot, it's different if you're stuffed in the suit- but if you climb in it like a jungle gym you couldn't be more stupid!' I wrote.

"We weren't going to find a possessed animatronic in there" Alex spoke.

'I would punch you if it wouldn't break my hand' I wrote, storming off to my room.

"Micheal, it's fair game now" Alex said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Micheal asked.

"I had my looks to attract her before but now they're gone" Alex sighed.

"What looks? Girls like long hair" Micheal laughed, swinging his hair around.

"The hell you two trying to do? She's alive you guys aren't" Henry questioned.

"About that..." Micheal laughed, "she kinda just forced me to date her"

Let me just say this episode is so cringe it's not funny. But to you guys New Year's Eve is tomorrow (unless I did my math wrong). So something schools do when a kid comits Suicide is hold an assembly right? So my school does this, the whole squeal about how you can talk to them- and at the end of the assembly- which had nothing to do with Christmas just about what this kid did! They hand out candy canes. I was really mad, if I was this kids parents I would see what my lawyer could do about this. Whoever came up with this idea, I hope you burn in hell. Farewell Reader~Chan/Kun!