Chapter 21 The Park Opens

Micheal was staring holes into me as I poured my milk into the cereal.

'What do you want?' I wrote.

"Cringe" Micheal stated.

'What does that word mean?' I wrote.

"Moving on- Some game developer made a horror game based on the Freddy Fazbears pizzeria" Micheal spoke.

'Why would someone do that?' I wrote.

"I don't know, but it's a computer game called five nights at Freddy's" Micheal nodded.

'Seems like a dumb idea to put the pizzeria name in there, if he didn't have permission he could be sued' I wrote.

"I would love to play it, but I feel like it's just a recreation of my time working as a night guard" Micheal shuddered. Someone was knocking on the door.

'Maybe it's Alex' I wrote, I went to the door but it was an older man who forced his way into my house.

"Where is he?" The man asked.

'Who? I live alone' I wrote.

"Micheal! Get out here!" The man yelled, Micheal stepped out in his disguise.

"I'm sorry do I know you?" Micheal asked.

"What happened to William?" The man asked.

"I'm sorry what? He's on the run-" Micheal stopped.

"Don't give me that shit! Which animatronic got him?" The man asked.

"He was chased by the children into the original Bonnie suit" Micheal answered, the man laughed.

'Who are you?' I wrote.

"Ah! My name is Henry, I made the animatronics for William. He almost worked me to death, glad he bit the dust first" Henry sighed.

"The animatronics?" Micheal questioned.

"Yeah, he started to slave work me after one of the animatronics spring locks didn't work the way he wanted it to" Henry sighed, "who is this young lady?"

"She's a friend of mine" Micheal nodded.

'You made those death traps?' I wrote.

"(Y/n) it's not like he made them specifically to harm people" Micheal spoke.

"Well- it was more like against my will" Henry nodded, "I'm sorry for whoever you lost to them"

"She was almost a victim" Micheal stated.

"The foxy animatronic?" Henry questioned, "she's the one who William has been cursing the existence of? The one that got away?"

'They also took my friends, and recently my little brother' I wrote.

"I'm so sorry, but if I didn't do as he said he would harm my daughter" Henry apologized.

'You could of saved hundreds of children!' I wrote.

"By the time that we were making the circus baby animatronic it was too late, he would have released them into the streets and attack everyone" Henry sighed, "never thought he would threaten her"

'Get out of my house' I wrote.

"(Y/n), wait! We might have a better chance against my dad if Henry works with us" Micheal stated.

"He's still alive?" Henry questioned.

"He's possessing the Bonnie animatronic" Micheal responded.

"Micheal, what do you think people are going to do once they find out your father is dead?" Henry asked.

"Probably give it to his partner" Micheal shrugged.

"No, I'm his partner he wouldn't give it to me" Henry spoke.

"Someone who he knows will carry out his goals" Micheal spoke.

"Happen to know who that would be?" Henry asked.

"Sorry, I don't I never met his friends" Micheal apologized.

"It was useless coming here" Henry spoke, "but I'm behind on rent, mind if I stay here?"

'Of course not! I don't want you around here!' I wrote.

"(Y/n), he might be able to help us take down the animatronics. He knows how they were made, my dad only had one person make his animatronics so Henry knows everyone like the back of his hand" Micheal spoke.

'Why would I want a person who still took part in what William was doing knowing that it was wrong?' I wrote.

"(Y/n), who starts a multi-million dollar company just to kill kids behind the scenes?" Micheal questioned.

'A psychopath' I wrote.

"(Y/n), please can we keep him? I'll feed him, I'll clean up after him-" Micheal paused.

'He's not a dog, he can stay but I don't want to see him' I wrote.

"Yay!" Henry spoke, I looked to see him right behind Micheal.

'The Fuck?' I wrote, I shook my head and walked to my room. This was already going to be a headache...

We were at the entrance of the amusement park it was opening day and the park was full of people with their kids.

"Why open so close to Christmas?" Micheal asked.

"It's the busiest season" Henry nodded.

'Let's just go' I wrote, walking up to the front gate line. Why are lines so long?

"Did William monologue about what his plan was with this place?" Micheal laughed.

"Yeah, actually his plan was on opening day was for their programming to cause them to go out of control and attack the citizens" Henry whispered.

"Shit, really?" Micheal questioned.

'Sounds like him' I wrote, paying for the tickets.

"So then, what's the plan?" Micheal asked.

"Disactivate all the animatronics and keep a look out for a bunny friend" Henry nodded, "spread out then we can cover more ground" Micheal and Henry ran off but I followed Henry.

"What is it (y/n)?" Henry asked.

'I don't trust you' I wrote.

"We don't have time for this" Henry laughed, "if you want hundreds more children to die, do it on your own time!"

'The new animatronics were made with batteries, so that they could walk around. You said to unplug the cord, who are you?' I wrote. He looked at me with a confused look.

"What are you talking about? I'm Henry Emily!" Henry spoke.

'Yes, that we can agree on- but you aren't the Henry that made the animatronics. You only made the Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, and Freddy from the second location' I wrote.

"This doesn't matter now!" Henry yelled.

'You don't know how to stop the animatronics do you? The animatronics you made have been destroyed' I wrote.

"I may not have made all of those animatronics, but I made the blueprints! Now help me disactivate Freddy!" Henry yelled. He opened the wrong place multiple times.

'The blueprints were altered' I wrote.

"Shit" Henry stated.

'When I looked at your blueprints for the animatronics I saw the one for the wolf- the wolf isn't the same as the blueprints Henry' I wrote.

"We need to get to Micheal, he'll get electrocuted if he tries to do what I told him to!" Henry yelled.

'I don't know if you know this but Micheal isn't actually alive' I wrote.

"You're kidding right?" Henry said.

Research doesn't help when there aren't any answers to your questions! Farewell Reader~Chan/Kun!