Chapter 15

---Bidziil's POV---

The room was a blur to me as I paced up and down, trying to figure out how I was going to protect Thorn, the boy that lay in my bed, exhausted. After Karma, or rather Celine's surprising revelation, both Ye'iitsoh and I knew it was too dangerous to stay on Earth with the threat of the Angels.

I had teleported back to my own personal realm with Ye'iitsoh on my heels, as he could leave Earth's matters in the hands of his best friend. I knew that the tall Alexius, a lesser god of Creation and Rebirth, would handle Earth just fine.

Cole and Blake had obviously come along, Blake because I couldn't leave him on Earth without Thorn's consent and Cole because the kid was now in Blake's pack. Or should I say my brother's pack?

My eyes shot towards my brother, who was riffling through the documents on my desk, uncaring for my personal boundaries. He was still a bit annoyed with the two young wolves and judging from the way those two gave Ye'iitsoh a wide berth, they knew it.

I scoffed and shook my head; those three weren't important right now. What was important was figuring out how we were going to protect Thorn from the wrath of the Heavens.

Angels that were prepared to lash out and defend their God wasn't something to take lightly. Their powers were strong, not nearly as strong as us Precursors but still...I could handle an angel on my own, sure. But an army?

"We need to have a plan." I thought, glancing at the open door of my office and across the hall to my bedroom, where Thorn was trying to relax and hopefully, sleep.

"Stop worrying Bidziil. The kid is fine." My anger sparked at Ye'iitsoh's jeer, how he easily shoved Thorn's health to the side, almost mockingly so. Whirling around, I stomped towards my big brother, who was my senior in age, size and power but that didn't stop me from jamming my finger at his chest.

"That boy isn't just a kid. He's a man that managed to steal my heart and I'll be damned if I let some bastard, pretentious angels with a stick up their arse lay their filthy hands on my man." I snarled, feeling the air simmer and burn around me as my temper flashed brightly.

"He's gone through enough on Earth but that hasn't changed him one bit. His soul is pure through and through and I'm ashamed to even want to claim a man such as him, afraid to taint him with my own problems and imperfections. Thorn deserves more but I'll be happy if he accept me."

I didn't give a shit that this was my brother and I was probably going for an ass whooping, he needed to know that nobody was going to mess with Thorn. Our relationship was still progressing and we hadn't done anything physical yet but Thorn had my full support and dedication.

As Ye'iitsoh looked up, a grin slowly slipped on his lips before he let out an amused chuckle, leaning back in his seat with an air of accomplishment. "Ah brother, still as easy to rile up and poke at as when you were just a young boy. Everyone with a pair of eyes can tell what you feel for Thorn is more than lust or puppy love. But...does he know that?"

I was about to reply, telling him that it wasn't his business to butt into my affairs and that I was waiting on Thorn's own feelings to blossom but I swallowed and stilled as my brother's grey eyes barely flickered over my shoulder.

Following his lead, my stomach dropped and I felt nervous all of a sudden as I was met with Thorn's ashen, shocked face. His piercing blue eyes were wide as he owlishly blinked once before piercing me with a narrowed stare.

For a moment, all I wanted to do was stare at the floor, hoping to be swallowed whole but I couldn't even do that as I saw Thorn sway the slightest bit. I instantly rushed forwards and caught him in my arms before excusing myself out of the room.