Part 1

You were sitting in your bed and you hear the doorbell ring, so you get up to go answer it. You open the door to see your brother and his best friend Billie.

Your brother: Haha, sorry i forgot my keys.

You: How about this Jay, everytime you forget your key i will give you a surprise.

Jay/your brother: What kinda surprise?

You: You'll see next time you forget your keys.

Your brother walks in with Billie following behind.

Billie: Sup.

You: Hey.

Jay and Billie go to the living room to play video games. You go back inside your room. You realize that you haven't showered yet so you get undressed and put a towel on. (Btw you don't have your own bathroom). You peek out your room making sure no one can see you. It's safe so you quietly rush to the bathroom. You take off your towel and reach to turn the shower on. Then Billie opens the bathroom door.

You: What the fuck!

Billie: Sorry! I-i didn't-

You: Get out!

She quickly shuts the door, and you sigh in relief.

Time speed.

You get out the shower and you decided to air dry. You sit in your bed wet and naked and rap yourself in your blanket like a burrito. Then you hear a knock on your door.

Jay: Can i come in?

You: No! I mean no.

Jay: I was gonna ask if Billie can sleep in here.

Jay and Billie didn't really wanna sleep together since they were friends and Billie was a girl. And Billie was tired of hearing Jay snore.

You: Uhhh, sure. But gimme a second, im not dressed.

You quickly get up and grab the first pair of boxers in your drawer, and throw on a big t-shirt.

You: Ok, you can come in now.

Billie walks in staring at you awkwardly.

Billie: Oh wait, i need to go get a blanket from jay.

You: Wait, why do you need a blanket?

Billie: Because i don't wanna be cold.

You: There's a blanket on my bed.

Billie: Oh, im sleeping in the bed?

You: Yes. Im not letting you sleep on the hard floor, come sit.

You pat your hand on the bed next to you, telling her where to sit. She sits down.

Billie: Oh wait, i need to change.

She grabs her bag and goes to walk out the door.

You: Now where are going?

Billie: I just said im changing.

You: You know im a girl right? We have the same things. And if your that uncomfortable i won't look.

Billie: Fine.

You open your laptop to see what to watch. Billie is putting on her shorts, and and sliding her head through her shirt. You accidentally look up at her from your laptop and see a little bit of her under boob. You quickly look back down hoping she didn't see. She sits beside you.

You: Soooo, you wanna watch something orrrr?

Billie: Umm, sure.

You: What do you like watching?

Billie smirks.

Billie: You wanna watch a horror movie.

You really didn't wanna watch a horror movie, but you didn't wanna be a pussy so you agreed.

You: Sure.

Time speed.

You look next to you to see Billie sleeping. You didn't wanna watch the movie so you closed the laptop and laid down. Once you were starting to doze off you felt soft breaths on your neck. It makes your body tingle. Then Billie places her arm over you and her hand is kinda touching your boob.