Part 2

Then Billie moves in her sleep and placed her head on your chest. You slowly get out of bed trying not to wake her. You walk out the door and go to the bathroom. Once you get in the bathroom you can't stop thinking about Billie. You decided to splash your face with water to calm yourself down. You take a deep breath and walk back to your room. You open the door slowly so it doesn't creak and wake up Billie. But as soon as you close the door Billie pushes you onto the wall. Both her arms are on each side of you and her knee is in between your thighs trapping you.

You: B-Billie what are you doing?

As Billie stares at you, you realize how hot your cheeks were. And you didn't notice it before but you see Billie is actually kinda hot. Without answering you, Billie moves her mouth to your ear whispering...

Billie: If you don't want this, i want you to look me in my eyes and say those exact words to me.

You look Billie in her eyes, and your knees get weak.

You: I-I...

You can't seem to finish the sentence but you didn't really want to finish the sentence. Billie smirks at you. She picks you up by your legs and lays you on the bed. She slowly pulls down your boxers noticing that you don't have on any underwear underneath. She gives you a seductive look while sticking her tongue through your folds. You let out a small accidental moan. Then Billie slides her tongue through your wet tunnel. You put your hand over your mouth trying not to moan, but your moans just keep coming out.

Billie: Shhh, you gotta be quiet baby.

You trying so hard to keep quiet, but her tongue feel so good inside you. Billie then replaces her tongue with her finger. You then tilt your head back, opening your mouth heavily breathing. Once Billie hears your heavy breathes she adds another finger and start flicking your cl!t with her tongue. You let out a small squeal. Then Billie adds in another finger and starts pounding them in your pu$$y. You arch your back thrusting your hips with her fingers. Billie can feel your walls gripping around her fingers. She then proceeds pound harder and faster, knowing you're close. You're squeaking and gasping trying to control your noises.

You: Fuck, y-yes im gonna cum!

Billie: Let it out mamas.

You release all over Billie's fingers. Billie pulls them out and starts sucking and licking them along with your pu$$y. Your head is still tilted back with your mouth open as you're gasping for air.

Billie: You like that bby.

You nod your head still catching your breath. Billie leans over to you and says...

Billie: From now on when i ask you a question, you are to refer to me as daddy, do you understand?

You: Yes d-daddy.

You you attempt to get up and put your boxers back on, but you fail miserably and fall to the floor. Billie giggles at you.

You: Please help.

Billie: Hmm, no.

You: Please!

Billie: Nah, im good.

Billie gets up and as she's walking to the bed she kicks your boxers further away from you. You glare at her and she smirks at you. You manage to crawl to your boxers and somehow get in the bed. You get under the covers, and cuddle Billie. As your head is resting on her boobs, you stick your hand in her shirt on her stomach. Eventually you both fall asleep.