FINAL PART!

Time speed.

It's 12:00 in the afternoon. You wake up to do your usual routine. You get in the shower, brush your teeth, and get dressed. You were feeling chill today so you just put on a big black shirt and some grey sweatpants.

You left out your room to go make some cereal. As soon as you were done making your cereal you feel hands grab your shoulders and creep down to your waist. You turn around to see Billie smirking at you. Chills run up your spine as you try to escape her warm, and tempting grasp. Once she finally lets go, you go to your room and get on your laptop.

Time speed.

After hours of watching anime, someone knocks at your door.

You: Come in.

Jay walks in.

Jay: Hey, wanna come watch a movie with me and billie?

You: Sure.

You get up and go in the living room. You see Jay sitting on the sofa but Billie isn't there.

You: Where's Billie.

Jay: She's still in the room.

Billie walks into the living room. Jay turned on this Rom-com but you didn't really care because you thought you were just gonna fall asleep anyway.

Time speed.

Your halfway through the movie and your starting to doze off. Then a sex scene comes on. You look over at Jay and he's sleeping. Then you look over at Billie and she's getting up. She walks into the bathroom. You hear your phone vibrate and it's a message from Billie.

Billie: Come here.

You walk to the bathroom in confusion and reach to open the door. But before you could even open it all the way, Billie grabs your arm and pulls you in. Billie slams her lips onto yours and french kisses you. While kissing you she picks you up and sits you on the sink counter.

She kisses your neck and then starts sucking your neck leaving hickeys. She then starts pulling up your shirt and somehow takes off your pants without you noticing. She pulls off you panties and tosses them on the other side of the floor. She slowly licks you starting from your boobs down to your cl!t.

You: Billie w-we ca-

She interrupts you by harshly sucking on your cl!t. You throw your head back and grab her hair. She rubs her thumb on your cl!t and without warning sticks two fingers in you.

You: F-Fuck Billie!

Billie slams her fingers in you. You let out a loud moan.

You: I m-mean daddy!

Billie smiles at you and adds in another finger. She slams them in even harder then before, she goes faster and faster. Your back arches and you feel your walls tighten around Billie's fingers. She slips in another finger, and you feel a knot in your stomach. You release so much, that some even got on Billie's face along with her fingers. She licks your juices off her fingers and off your pu$$y.

Billie: I don't wanna hear anymore mistakes from you or the punishment will be much worse, do you understand?

Your out of breath and trying to gain it to answer her.

You: Y-Yes daddy.

Billie: Good. Now clean yourself up and get dressed.