Kinda Confession

"Repeat that?" I say as I feel my face burning up. "God your cute." He actually repeated it. "U-um what do y-you mean? b-besides im nothing but a flat chest nobod-. EP!" He pulled my head down putting my lips on top of his. I was very shocked by this approach but I accepted it and returned the kiss.

We stayed like that until I lost breath and I pulled away. I was breathing heavily with a blush. He looked like we wasn't even out of breath and I pouted and dove back into another kiss. Thats when I noticed he was breathing through his nose. I did the same and he place his hands on my waist and I shivered a little.

The kiss lasted about ten or fifteen minutes then we broke away. I then place my head on his cut and I kissed it then I nuzzled my head on it. My heart was beating a hundred miles a second. He placed a kiss on my head. "Your my rocker girl." he whispered in my ear which made me shiver a bit. I went up to his ear. "And your my psychopath." Then I went up and Kissed him again. pinning his head back down to the bed.

For some reason I wanted more and he wasn't doing it so i did it. I banged my tongue on his teeth pressing up against it as a request to enter his which he accepted but he didn't let my tongue enter. he was fighting his tongue with mine. His pinned mine as he explored my mouth. I slithered mine under and went to his and did the same.

We then swirled our tongues around each other. After a couple minutes I broke away. "Ok but we should probably down stairs." He said as I pouted. "Noooooooo......... Stayyyyyy........." I begged as I quickly found a position to nuzzle my head. He sadistically smiled. He went up to my ear. "Ok then Ill keep you here all day....." He said in the most sadistic voice i heard.

I then spring up and fall back on the bed with my body facing up covering my face. "Is that really ok? i mean we haven't even been dating for an hour....." He then got up and laid his body on mine as he kiss my cut and stayed like that. I ran my fingers through his hair which was surprisingly soft and elegant looking. I check the time and its 8:30 am.

"Kyo......" He let out as he nuzzled his head into my chest. "Magi..." We stayed like that for an extra five minutes then he misted through me and teleported to the bathroom. I look at him as I get up to make my room and I got my self ready too, also taking a shower to get rid of the beer and smoke smell.

I made my way down the stairs and I heard. fighting?! Dont tell me. I rushed down to see what I didn't expect to see. I saw Bakugo and Kaminari fighting. What the fuck were they fighting for?! Karma then misted into the common room. He kept his face on as the knife turned into air. he then dragged them by their hair and walked up the stairs.

Then I saw a light sparking meaning Kaminari used his quirk. I was surprised that Bakugo didn't bother. I saw my new psychopath of a boyfriend dragging the two down by the shirt. He then sat the two at separate corners. and they stayed Kaminari was in his Yay mode but I couldn't even laugh at him anymore.

I was surprised to see Bakugo compiling. He noticed I looked surprised then he lifted his showing that Karma duct tapped them together so even if he used his quirk both of his hands would come off. Did he timeout them?!

He then sat down on the couch and turned on the Tv. I then sat in between his legs and laid on him. I felt comfortable now in his reach. I love him because we would snap at anyone would come to close but not me. He has the power to literally kill me. rip my guts out if he wanted to. Yet he cuddled instead. He has all the power and he just returns his power with love instead.

Ashido and Hakagure  peered over and saw me snuggle into his chest. "Are you two dating?!" they said in unison. They were facing a literal psychopath and yet they kept their shipping nature.

"Yes now fuck off or you will end up like Bakugo and dumbass." He snarled and I glared at them. Not wanting to be dragged by their hair they backed away. I just want to snuggle with my psychopath. Wait.............

does that make me a Psychopath too?!

I shrug of the thought and turned my attention to the Tv. "so small." He whispered and I poked him with a jack. "gotta problem with me being small." I jokingly threaten. "Its fucking cute. plus I can hold you like this." He started hold me closer to him and I snuggled more into him.

Later on we were walking to his dorm and I started being pulled into Mina's room. "Ahh! Baby!" I yell jokingly as I was finally pulled into Minas room. "Ugghh, what do you guys want?" I say annoyed. "Why him?" "Eh?!" I was confused. "Why are you dating him he is crazy and scary!" I hear Uraraka say and I just laugh. They looked at me as if I was crazy. "Im fucking leaving. Some friends you are." I say as I open Mina's door to leave. I felt Yaoyorozu grab my hand. She was one of my closest friends. and she wasn't supporting me like she should. She doesn't even know him like I do. "What are you doing?" I turn to see my psycho boyfriend with his mist smile. He then poked Momo's arm with the knife causing her to flinch.

His face turned to normal and we started to walk out. "Everyone in this room is fucking ridiculous." I say as we exit the room.

We made it to his room and I immediately go to his fridge and grab to beers and I toss him one. "Damn well someone enjoyed the beer." Karma chuckled as he opened his with the beer opener he had on his counter and I open mine with one of the ones he had magnetized to the fridge. " I did and I want some again tonight. Is that so bad?" I jokingly asked and he chuckled.

I love my fucking Psychopath