🍋🍋🍋🍋

We started making out after taking about 7 beers. We were on cloud-nine. I had nothing but my deep doop tang top on and my panties. I didnt even have a bra on. He took them off while we were making out. He reached under my top and grabbed a breast and I moaned while our tongues were at war.

I broke away panting and I took off my top. I was currently on top of him and he was still massaging my left breast. He then lifted his body up at rapid speeds started to suck on my right making me moan louder. I let it happen I was focusing on keeping my moans down my hands were covering my mouth has he played with my breast. My panties were soaked. Every lick he gave on my tits made me wetter and wetter.

He then pushed me over and now he was on top. He then took of my soaked panties and threw them aside. He then saw how wet I was and gave a sadistic smile that sent shivers down my spine. He then gives my clit a light lick and starts to suck on it while fingering my pussy with his right and massaging my left breast with his left hand. I literally had to grab a pillow to muffle my moans as he pleasured me.

He started going faster and faster putting two more fingers inside my hole as he continued to suck on my clit. I moaned louder and louder still muffled in the pillow then I orgasmed over him. I had small tears of pleasure in my eyes as he climbed off and wiped his face with a towel. Then came back on top of me and took advantage that I was still recovering from my orgasm and snagged one of my jacks with his mouth licking it in his mouth.

I gave out small moans as he did that. he then locked his lips with me with the jack still in his mouth and we start playing with it with our tongues. I was shivering during this but I kept going. I don't know why I was born this way. But I loved it when someone pleasured my jacks. He then broke off. and started to kiss my ear, then my cheek, then he went up to my neck and started to nibble it sending me more shivers of pleasure.

He then bites down on it while kissing it. I think he left a hickey. "Neku. h-how f-far do you want to go?" I ask a little bit shaky. He then kisses the scar of my cut and then my waist probably signaling saying "All the way" which I wasn't against. so I reached in for his pants with my jacks and pulled them off also telling him I how far I want to go with him. I take birth control pills and I took one before we started so im ok if he lets out inside me.

He looks at me and I nod allowing him to enter. He then puts it inside of me and a squirm a bit. He then broke through my virginity and I breathed a squirmed in pain a bit. He then looked at me and waited. He might be a psychopath but he isn't a sociopath. He knows how to be human.

I nod telling him to enter me. He slowly starts and I begin to moan a little. "f-fuck. Faster." I beg as he start thrusting faster and I start to moan louder. I started reach for the pillow with my left arm while covering my mouth with my right. I grabbed the pillow and shoved it in my face and wrapped it around my face with my arms.

I start to let out moans in the pillow and he started going faster. "Kyo im going to...." I started to caress his hand and grabbed it as he was fucking me telling him to let loose. He then  he unloaded inside of me as I held his hand tight. we started to pant.

I went up to him and rested my head on his cut. "Dont worry I take pills."

We then feel asleep on each other.