💘💘💘 ALICIA 💘💘💘

Another boring night with my stepfather, I grumbled within me.

  "Alicia!"

  "Speak of the devil," I muttered at the holler of my name, as my stepfather barged in. "D-Dad,” I got up nervously, and he shut me up with a growl.

   "Don't Dad me, you fool! What in fuck sake did you serve me?" He showed the cornbread to me.

  "I'm sorry, Dad, but that's all we have." I managed to say, and his anger grew.

  "That's all we have?!"

  I swallowed the lump in my throat. "Y-yes,"

  "And why are you shaking?! Am I doing anything to you?"

"N-no," I stammered and moved backwards, as he followed.

  "You're not scared of me, are you?" He chuckled softly, rolling his eyes at me, as I caught him staring at my nips which were already sticking out from the night gown I had on.

  Dang it! I should have worn PJ's instead, I thought as I felt the back of my soles hit the bedpost.

  There was no where to go, and before I could say a word, my stepfather had already wrapped his arms around me, moving them on my backside - he gave my butt cheeks a soft press as he whispered in my ear. "Mm, you're so beautiful - so sweet!"

  I shuddered in his arms; the bulging muscles of his masculinity almost suffocating me, as I remained still, for fear he would shout.

  "Oh, my," He let out a chuckle, nibbling on my ear.

  My stepfather was a mean man, and never for once did he care about me or my existence... so why now?!

  He was the selfish type, and I couldn't help but wonder how Mum had fallen in love with his kind. Dad was way better - or would have been better if I had gotten to be with him for so long.

  I couldn't believe today was the day that I was to lose my virginity; not to the man I love, but to my own stepfather. This world is so cruel. I wish Mum and Dad were alive. Tears trickled down my cheeks, as I made to plead.

  "Dad,"

  "How many times have I told you not to call me that?" He questioned aggressively, and pushed me on the bed.

  "Dad. Dad, please stop!"

  "Oh, I've not even begun," He parted my legs roughly and got between them. "Oh, look how scared you are, my kitty." He said with a naughty smile.

  "Dad..."

  "Oh, no, no, baby. For tonight, call me... DADDY!"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Just a review. 50 views to unlock 💘💘💘.

WHO'S WITH ME?