💘💘💘 PART ONE - He Defiled Me 💘💘💘

Another boring night with my stepfather, I grumbled and got my legs crossed.

"Alicia!"

"Speak of the devil." I muttered at the holler of my name as my stepfather barged in. "Dad -" I made to speak and he shut me up with a growl.

"Don't "Dad" me, you fool! What in fuck's sake did you serve me?" He showed the cornbread to me as he eyes moved.

"I'm sorry, Dad, but that's all we have left." I managed to say, and his anger grew.

"That's all we have left ?!"

"I swallowed the lump in my throat and answered, "Y-yes,"

"And why are you shaking? Am I doing anything to you?!"

"N-no," I stammered and took a step backwards.

"You're not scared of me, are you?" He asked, his gaze fixed on my nips.

Dang it! I should have worn PJ's, I thought, feeling uncomfortable in the transparent night gown I had on.

There was no where to go as my stepfather made certain of that. I was trapped in my own room. And just before I could utter a word, he wrapped his arms around me; moving one hand on my backside as he gave my right cheek a light press - the other a lasting one. "Mm, you're so sweet!" His soft whispers came as I shuddered and gasped at the bulging muscles of his masculinity almost suffocating me. "Oh. Oh, damn!" A low moan escaped his lips as he nibbled on my left ear.

My stepfather was a mean man, and never for once did he care about me. So why now?!

He was the selfish kind, making me how Mum had fallen in love with him in the first place. Dad was way better - or would have been if I had gotten to be with him for so long.

I couldn't believe today was the day that I was to lose my virginity to a man I had no feelings for - my own stepfather! Oh, what a cruel world we live in. If only Mum and Dad haven't died, I'd have been living a much better live now, I thought as tears trickled down my cheeks.

"Oh, don't cry, baby. I'll take it really easy on you." He said in a mocking tone and gave my right nipple a pinch.

"Dad!" I groaned at the sensation birthed by his actions, and he threw a deadly scowl at me.

"How many times have I told you not to call me that?" He questioned aggressively and pushed me on the bed.

"D-Dad. Dad, please...!"

"Oh, I'm not even doing anything yet," He parted my legs roughly and got between them. "Ah, look how scared you are, my kitty." He said with a naughty smile.

"Dad..."

He cut me short. "Oh, no, no, honey. Call me... DADDY!"

☆ ~~~ ☆ ~~~ ☆ ~~~ ☆

The name's Alicia. I'm an orphan who has got no one but a horrible stepfather who wastes no time in making life a lot more difficult for her. I was born with a silver spoon, but unfortunately, I lost my parents before I even turned eighteen. I didn't get to know my dad really well as he died just before I clocked eight. Mom never made me feel any different as she showered me with all the love that I could ever ask for. And even when she got married again, she didn't stop. I was only twelve, and I was really happy that I was going to have a father again, totally unaware what the future held.

When mom got married to my stepfather, I never expected him to be more of a grump. I was looking forward to having a father-daughter bond with him, but it turned out the opposite.