PROLOGUE

"I give up," I said as I sighed, peering out to the window where I can see the garden of this mansion.

"I suppose... the Third Lady has calmed down..."

"Thank goodness... I thought she has gone crazy!"

Who wouldn't have gone crazy when one morning, you suddenly woke up in such a strange place?

The last time I can remember was running from murderers. Unsure why I was being chased, I kept running. I tried to recall any plausible reason, but it remained fruitless.

I'm Frieda Lee, a 22-year-old Political Science student who was being chased by assailants for some unknown reasons. And if I was right, I died in that process.

Two weeks ago, I woke up in a strange place that appears to be sleeping quarters. It seemed like a medieval mansion, like those on the Western continents.

Even my features differed from before. Long ash blond hair, deep blue eyes, and snow-white skin.

They also called this woman the Third Lady of the Landerborne Duchy. Frieda Landerborne, the third daughter of Duke Landerborne, who was the Lord Chancellor of the Kingdom of Beleriadcrest.

We have the same first name.

The names, settings, and descriptions of this place were bothering me the most. All seemed so familiar...

That was what I thought. Until I finally realized it.

The Dame and the Black Sheep Prince.

It is a web novel I once read about a Dame, who met and fell in love with the Royal family of Beleriadcrest's trash, the Fourth Prince. I only read it out of curiosity and barely read it up to Chapter 25, not to mention the novel was still ongoing.

Despite not finishing it, I had grasp the plot very well.

Seilah Landerborne, the second daughter of the greedy Chancellor, is an exemplary knight who has a wonderful future ahead of her. The novel describes her as stoic and is not particularly the type to talk often. Ladies, her age does not like her letting her skin obtain callouses to perform in an improper profession for noble ladies like her.

The other was the Fourth Prince Jaeger Beleriadcrest. They established him as the trash of the Royal Family, despite being the Queen's son. He is a known troublemaker and has the least chance of becoming the next King.

The couple first met when Seilah quelled Jaeger's disruption in a pub in the capital, while she was out on patrol.

Before this meeting, they have never met personally. However; they are aware of each other's existence. Seilah will marry the Third Prince while the King and the Duke betrothed Jaeger to Seilah's younger sister, the Third Lady Freida Landerborne.

The same name as the lady which I possessed.

What's worst is Frieda Landerborne turned into a psychopath upon finding out that her fiancé was cheating on her with her sister. I did not read too far off in the novel, however; I heard from a spoiler that she will start killing other characters to separate the two leads from each other. This would lead to her being executed for the crime of murder.

I have to prevent this as soon as possible.

#