Chapter-1

At Night

Meher's p.o.v

I am looking at my clothes which are scattered on the floor. Tears aren't coming out from my eyes because they have already dried down.

I am lying on the bed naked spreading my legs. He is thrusting inside me with full force kneading my breasts painfully and sometimes biting them.

His every thrust is pushing me nearer to the hell. I am not feeling embarrassed because I have given up on my shame 7 months ago when I first stripped in front of him.

7 months ago I used to have everything. I used to have a happy life with my brothers. I was a happy teenager until the great businessman Sehreyar Al-Sheikh entered into my life. He made an 18-year teenager his mistress where he was already a 30-year-old grown-up man. After becoming his mistress my happy life is gone. I have nothing with me anymore. I have given up on my self-respect that day when I agreed to be his mistress.

I am thinking about my miserable life when I felt a hard thrust inside me and a whimper left from my mouth. I put my one palm on my mouth to stop any kind of sound. If I make any kind of sound then he will again insult me saying that I am a born slut who is enjoying sex. In his opinion, I am just an object to fulfil his desires.

I wish one day he will understand how much I felt disgusted having sex with him. I wish one day he will understand how much I loath him. I wish one day he will understand how much I want to leave this house.

This house might be the dream of every girl which is full of luxuries. But for me, it's a hell. I detest this house. I detest its owner. I detest myself for living here.

After thrusting inside me for a few more times I felt his warm cum inside my vagina. I am feeling disgusted but kept my mouth shut.

He is now resting his head in the crook of my neck. I can feel his warm breath fanning on my skin. Our sweaty bodies are sticking up with each other. I felt disgust crawling over my whole body.

After a few seconds, he stood up from the bed and looked at me raising his one brow. I know what's he telling me to do.

I just get down from the bed and wear my clothes as fast as possible. I left his room without glancing back and returned to my room.

Well, it's one of his rules. He doesn't sleep with me in the same bed nor he gave me any permission to sleep on his bed because I am his mistress. In his opinion Mistresses are only for physical needs.

I came back to my room and took a birth control pill immediately. It's one of his rule that I can never give birth to his baby.

I entered into the washroom to take a shower. I looked at my reflection on the mirror and found a sad girl whose eyes are dead. Once happy and playful Meher is gone now. My body is covered by hickeys which are given by him. His scent is lingering on my whole body.

This time I couldn't control my tears anymore and started sobbing. I turned on the shower and the water is wiping away my tears but they aren't stopping coming out from my eyes. I started rubbing my whole body to get away from his touches and smells. I have had sex with him uncountable times but still, this thing always disgusted me.

After spending a quite amount of time in the shower I returned to my room wiping my hairs with a towel.

After that, I sat down on the prayer mattress and raised my hands in duaa(prayer).