Chapter-2

Sehreyar's p.o.v

" Hani, eat the food right now. Aren't you a good girl," I said to Haniya holding the spoonful of food in front of her mouth.

She replied holding the doll in her embrace," First, I want to feed my baby. After that, I will eat."

Saying that she snatched the spoon from my hand and started trying to feed the lifeless doll.

Seeing her condition I am feeling like someone has stabbed me with a knife inside my heart. It's been one year since my sister is mentally unstable. My sister was a happy girl until those horrible things happened with her.

I looked at her with my teary eyes and found her spreading the whole food on her mouth along with the doll making the whole bed dirty.

I immediately called a nurse to clean this place as soon as possible.

Haniya is still trying to stuff the food inside that doll's mouth. She said making a worried face," Bhaiya ( brother), why isn't my baby eating? Tell him to eat. Please, bhaiya."

I hold her in my embrace and said," it's ok, Hani. The baby is just sleeping that's why he isn't eating. Don't cry. He will eat later. You should eat now."

Suddenly, she stood up from the bed and started saying," Bhaiya, you are lying. My baby is dead. He killed my baby. He told me that he never loved me."

She started yelling and crying. She is also running in the whole room like a madwoman. She said holding the doll protectively," I will not let anyone snatch my baby. I won't."

Seeing her behaviour I immediately called a doctor and the doctor came running. He gave Haniya an injection and she became sleepy.
I put her on the bed so that she can sleep peacefully. I stroked her hairs for sometimes and kissed her forehead.

I came out of the room along with the doctor.

I asked the doctor," There is no improvement in her condition. Why is that? How long it will take her to become normal?"

"That miscarriage has left a deep scar in your sister's mind. It will take time for her to become normal," The doctor replied and I just sighed hearing him.

He said giving me an assuring smile," We are hoping that she will get better soon. We are taking proper care of her. Don't worry."

I thanked him and came out of the hospital. Everything was fine until that bastard entered into my sister's life. He is the only reason for my sister's condition. Bloody bastard!

" Adeel Ahmed Khan, Agar hamne teri puri khan dan ko jahannum nehi dikhaya to hamara nam Sehreyar Al Seikh nehi( Adeel Ahmed Khan, if I didn't show your whole family hell than I will cut my name)," I said angrily and took out my phone from my pocket.

I called ACP Abhinash and said," Beat that Adeel Ahmed until his bones are crushed completely. Beat him so hard that he confesses that he was the murderer."

" As you say," Abhinash replied and I cut the call. If I want then I can easily kill him but death will be a simple punishment for him. I will make him suffer until he kills himself with his own hands.

Meher's p.o.v

Today the class has ended early. It's just 3:30 p.m.

So, I decided to meet Asif in the hospital. My brother is in a coma for 7 months. 7 months ago he got into an accident and fell into a coma.

Though Sir hasn't permitted me to meet my brother but I think I can meet him. I have to be at the house at 6 p.m. It's just 3:30 p.m. I have enough time to meet my brother. Moreover, Sir will not return so soon. He always comes home late.