1.08

styx parked her car in front of carrie's mansion and the three girls struggled over the fence, and ran up the lawn and driveway to ring the door bell.

"heyyyy!" they spoke together when carrie opened the door.

"what are you three doing here?" she asks quickly. "and how'd you get over the security gate?"

"teamwork!" julie tells her. "do you have a bandaid, the barbed wire's new." she held out her now scratched up hands and carrie sighs.

"what do you want?" carrie asks in annoyance.

"uh, just though you should know..." flynn attempts to think up an excuse. "that julie and styx's band is playing at the dance tonight!"

"now you know!" julie adds awkwardly.

"you guys are acting weirder than usual." carrie tells them slowly.

"probably because we're thirsty." styx says with a small laugh. "can we come in for a glass of water?"

"fine," carried huffs. "if it will make you leave faster." she says snidely, opening the door further for the girls to walk in. "don't break anything!" she adds sharply before walking away to the kitchen.

julie, flynn and styx made their way into the house, glancing around the room for any ghost boys.

"where are you?" julie wonders aloud.

"um, i'm right here." nick's voice draws their attentions to the couch where he was sitting.

"nick! look guys, it's nick." julie chuckles awkwardly. "nickster, nicky-poo, nick-a-licious, make it stop." she whispered desperately to her friends.

"hey, glad you're here, nicky-poo." styx tells him, glancing at flynn for help.

"we wanted to tell you, that julie's band is playing at the dance." she smirks and styx nods. julie stood frozen, staring at the boy who was now sitting up smiling at her.

"oh yeah! no, i saw your post!" he tells them as carrie enters the room.

"these girls bothering you, babe?" she asks and he shakes his head.

"nope, just telling us about the dance tonight." he says with a shrug.

"right! julie and her hologram band are playing!" she hands each girl a glass of water. "how did you guys learn how to do all that hologram stuff, anyways?"

"the internet." julie respond quickly.

"it's not just full of makeup tips." styx adds with a small laugh, but stops abruptly when carrie spins to glare at her.

"uh, what do you say babe?" nick redirects her attention.

"sure," she says, sitting down next to him. "let's check out the hologram show."

"great, i'll make sure all my buddies are there." nick says and styx sighs slightly, knowing that group will include dylan.

"ooh, how exciting!" carrie says with fake excitement. "that's a lot of people staring at you." julie lets out a nervous cough. "you girls remember where the door is, right?" she says snidely.

"yeah!" julie says, purposely spilling some water while also bumping styx, causing her to spill water too. "oh my gosh, i am so sorry." julie speaks quickly and carrie sighs dramatically as she stands up.

"no, no, no." styx stops her. "we know where the towels are."

"we'll get it." julie nods as the two girls rush past flynn, knocking into her as well.