Chapter 16 (Filler)

Mersaydez Walker

I woke up with a headache out of this world

I woke up with a headache out of this world. I sat up in the bed,instantly figuring out that it was Aj's by the heavy purple comforter.

With the light from the windows making my head hurt worst I squinted tapping Aj's shoulder and kicking Zahari gently to wake her up.

"Hmm?" Aj rolled over closing her eyes back. I rolled my eyes and tried to get Zahari up.

"Go to hell." She pulled the covers up over her head.

Bites and pieces of last night were coming back. I had fun,but getting that drunk was never my intention. I loved to drink but I hated the hangovers that came with it. Feel like my head is finna explode. I slowly threw the covers from my body and kicked my feet to the edge of the bed.

Regaining my vision from blurriness, I stood up walked to the bathroom. Each step making my head pound worst. From the bright light from the windows or the excruciating pain from walking, I couldn't tell which cause me more pain.

Tripping over my feet;or air, I hit the hardwood floors with a thud. Groaning in pain I rolled over on my back.

Two seconds later I heard laughing. " so y'all asses is up?" The laughing continued.

"Wow bruh." I shook my head and sat up. " I was almost there." I was only a few more steps to the bathroom.

They popped up from the covers. " Next time stick to daiquiris and one shot of Hennessy. If you not celebrating." Zahari said.

"Shit you don't got to be celebrating to get wasted,but saydez girllll." Aj dragged out her words. "You straight ignored Lloyds ass. Then you gone tell him to shove his apology up his ass."

I was shocked. I didn't remember that. " Nooooooo I did not." I racked my mind for any clues that it might have happened. I dragged my hands down my face. I scooted up against the wall by the bathroom door.

"What else did drunk me do?" I knew that when I got drunk I became a new person,my alternative personality. Nothing never negative,just drunk.

"Well um... you threw up on Lloyds shoes." My mouth dropped,my stomach turned and my eyes watered.

"You're lying. I remember throwing up but it wasn't on him." Embarrassing. Know I'm going to have to avoid him.

"Nope,it was very much him." Zahari added.

"Oh hell, never going to be able to live this down." I sighed. " I need to throw back some aspirins." I got up catching my balance and walked to her dresser. I grabbed the bottle and opened it,grabbing two. I closed and tossed the bottle over to them.

I spotted my thermos and used that to take the pills.

I looked in the dressers mirror and I saw that I still had on my makeup from last night. "Ugh my skin is screaming at me." I looked a mess.