The Start 1

Depending on the length and popularity I can make another using different pronouns etc just dm me comment of contact me on tiktok (chonkiest_bumblebee) !!!!!

btw i go by Fio or Yumihara and please use any (respectful) pronouns you like to refer to me with :)

I apologize for any and all spelling mistakes I have issues with English

________________________________________________________________________________

"Hikariiiiiiiii can you please come over this weekend my mom is out again and I don't wanna be alone"  Hitokas voice rang through my phone speaker.

I giggled at her childish tone she had been shy when we were younger but as i got to know her better she started to act more like herself. "I was already planning on it, its been so long since I have seen you because of moving."

An overdramatic "YAY!" could be heard from the blonde haired girl. "I have so much to tell you a lot has happened since you left."

I was excited to see Hitoka again, what was only a week felt like a year, but that's what happens when you move away from your childhood bestfriend.  It wasn't like I was unhappy my parents moved us at the end of my first year of high school it just kinda happened mom got a job offer mama wanted to be closer to her parents. And the job was just far enough that I had to move schools and house.

Hitoka told me how nervous she was for high school and me being a year older told her it would be a walk in the park for someone smart like her. But she still was sick to her stomach at the thought of school starting at the end of break.

To clam her nerves I decided to ask her what we were gonna do once I actually got to her house. After very little back and forth on ideas we agreed that I would arrive Friday evening and stay till Sunday morning. we would spend most (if not all) of our time at her house just hanging out like always did.

After a little more talking we ended the call since it was getting late. Before it got to late in the night I went to go tell mom what and where I was gonna go and she agreed saying "you do need to get out of the house more." I just sighed and went upstairs to sleep tomorrow is Friday and I still had some unpacking to do before going to Hitokas house for the weekend.

----------Aones Pov--------

"Takanobu" I heard my mom say from outside my room "get up you don't want to sleep through the rest of your break do you?" I drowsily grunted in replied. A part of me did want to sleep through break what else was a supposed to do I had already finished all the homework to.

"Come on Taka your not a bear you cant hibernate" she said as she walked away. I didn't roll out of bed till I got a text from the team group chat asking if anyone wanted to practice before school started. everyone else agreed so I did to. they all agreed to meet at the school at 12 leaving me three hours to get ready and get to the school.

I started getting ready trying to get my hair to clam down but to no avail like always. the weather wasn't to bad today sunny but a bit breezy so I put on some casual cloths to wear there and back and but my volleyball clothes in my backpack.

Making my way downstairs I told mom my plan for today and she asked me to grab some things from the store on my way back. she gave me a few extra yen to say "grab something for yourself to"I smiled in at her wordless way of talking.

I grabbed something to eat while I walked to the train station. I looked at my phone it was currently 11 leaving an hour to get to the school, I had plenty of time I reassured myself. 

----------Hikari Pov-------

*ALARM SOUND OHEWORUEVHRWA* (idk bro) I woke up abruptly to my alarm from my phone it is 9 am way to early in my opinion but I got up anyway looking forward to seeing Hitoka.

I didn't have to be there till after dinner so around 7-7:30ish so I had plenty of time. I walked to my bathroom and did my morning routine etc. next I went to the kitchen and had a light breakfast before unpacking the last of my things.

it was now 11 am and I decided to go to the store to get some snacks for me and Hitoka. today however instead of having one of my moms drop me off at the store I decided to take the train to make myself familiar to my new home, and to also kill some time.

I told my moms I would be back soon and connected my earbuds to my phone to listen to some music while I walk. The walk wasn't that bad maybe 15-20 minutes and it was pretty normal besides for a hyper red head boy around my age that almost ran into me. He apologized profusely and when he bowed down it looked like his head was gonna hit the ground. I told him it was okay but he still apologized again and again till he felt satisfied.

I waited so more when I got to the station and once my train arrived I was relived to find it mostly empty. I walked to the nearest seat and plopped down and leaning my head back to the window. That red head kinda tired me out I'm not used to super energetic people.

after a while I brought my head back up and noticed a scary looking guy around my age sitting directly across from me. I was a little embarrassed because I didn't even notice he was there at first and I just sat down in front of him when there was multiple other seats.

I had continued to absentmindedly stare at him. he had a big build white hair that was short and slightly spiky and a strong jaw line and very light eyebrows that were had to see in certain light. and not to mention he looked angry maybe it was because I was sitting so close to him.

the white haired boy noticed I was staring at him and I think he got little red in the face but I just took my phone out and stared at the screen in hopes to release some of the built up embarrassment. and it kinda worked once he did the same.

not to long after tension settled the train stopped and the mysterious boy got off. he was a lot taller than me once he stood up maybe 6'3 (192cm) and for some reason I decided to give him a small wave goodbye which not only surprised him but myself also. when he waved back I got a weird feeling in my chest "I have to ask Hitoka about this" I said to myself.

TBC eheheeheh-

sorry im so evil but I will try to update soon :) drink some water eat some food please leave any suggestions for what you wanna see in this story i wanna try to include a divers cast of characters because when i see people like me in different types of media it makes me really happy anyway see ya later my weebs

-Fio (^o^)

word count: 1258