𝙱𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢 & 𝙷𝚊𝚖𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛

Y/N long accepted that she'll never gonna have a crepe today.

It's past 6 in the evening already yet the rain is still pouring outside. The two stayed in the living room ordering some take outs, being both too lazy to move because of the weather, and watching a movie.

The only struggle they had was picking out a movie to watch. Tsukishima said no to each and every movie Y/N recommended to watch.

After over 30 minutes of rejections and movie commentaries (courtesy of Kei), they just settled on whatever played on a movie channel, The Secret Life of Pets.

"That bunny looks like you, Kei-kun."

Tsukishima turned his attention away from the screen to Y/N who's leaning on his side as they huddle up inside the blanket.

"He looks so cute on the outside but is really mean and aggressive."

An eye twitched on that comparison with the said buddy, reaching out his hand on her cheek to pull on it. Y/N exclaimed when her cheek was suddenly pinched, tapping his hand to try and free her poor skin.

"Are you saying that I'm a pretentious bastaㅡ"

"Aaaaah! Language! No no no. That's not what I meant!"

Tsukishima finally freed her cheek from his torture that she immediately rubbed on to ease the pain with a pout.

"I'm just saying that yes, you're really cute, Kei-kun. Other people may think that you are mean but you do care for a lot of people even without showing it to them... and... that's one of the things I love about you."

The warmth on her cheeks is not from the abuse her cheek experienced earlier and she knows it.

Most of the time he was misunderstood but he cares. He really cares.

Tsukishima knows when someone is in need with his kin observations. He's always the first one who'll show up on her doorstep whenever she's sick.

He may not be the most expressive person out there but he'll surely help his friends out in whichever way he can.

"Love me? Pfft. I thought I'm only your friend? Oh. My fault. Your brother. Isn't that kinda incest?"

Kei turned his attention back to the TV screen with the side of his lips curved up in a smirk.

Not that he found it funny because for some reasons... it was irritating.

"Yeah. You're one of my best friends."

Y/N shifted her whole body to face him, letting one side of the blanket fall on the floor.

"Because you're the best boyfriend ever!"

And there it is again. The smile she's always wearing just for him to see.

Y/N is often seen with a smile on her face or laughing with friends at school. But the way her eyes shine and the way her lips curve is a privilege he have.

And he'll not let anyone see that but him.

Kei was caught by her eyes as he found himself leaning in towards her.

As their face inch closer, he can see the growing blush on her cheeks and the way her throat bobbed when she shut her eyes tightly together.

His warm breath that's fanning on her face added more color to her cheeks and she's sure that she's as red as a tomato right now. She doesn't want to be greedy but she'll accept any chance he'll take on claiming her lips again.

But it didn't come.

Instead, her face met with the pile of blanket that was thrown at her that she almost leaned back on the couch.

"Kei-kun!"

"You look stupid. Like that hamster."

"Hamsters are cute~"

"They're rodents. In short, rats."

"But hamsters are still cute, right?"

"..."

"..."

"Why did I even come here..."

xx