chapter 1: 3 years later

3rd person

A lot has happen since Salvador left. When union heard that Salvador left, they celebrate and didn't bother to send anyone after him. But after he left, a new hero showed up and started stopping crime and saving animals, and people around the world from evil robots. The hero went by the name: sonic the hedgehog. When union heard about this hero, they wanted the hero to join their academy. Ozpin wanted the hero to join so he can win the war against his EX. Rias wanted the hero to join her peerage so she can go up the ranks. Ironwood wants to experiment on the hero to see what makes it tick. The problem was that they didn't know where to find the hero. The hero would always come and go like the wind.

After Salvador left, he started saving the world against Dr. Eggman since he was the one that was making the bots. He was also able to control his power so he could save the world. But Salvador didn't do it alone. He made friends and rivals that helped him to defeat Egghead. For example, he met a two tail fox Faunus named Miley Prower but everyone calls her Tailko because of her tails.

They met when Salvador came back to he's plane only see her fixing it up. She told him how she was picked on because of the extra tail. Salvador then told her if she ever thought she could fly if she spins her tails. She is one year younger than Salvador smart one. Another example is when he met an echidna faunus named knuckles.

 Another example is when he met an echidna faunus named knuckles

They met when Salvador and tailko were exploring Angel island. At first, knuckles thought that they were there to take the master emerald. But after he found out that he was tricked by Eggman, he ask Salvador to save the master emeralds. He's a year older than Salvador and is the strong one.

As of now, Salvador is talking a nap in the forest near union city.

Salvador's Pov

Right now, I'm taking a nap on a tree, keeping an eye on union city. It's been a few weeks since we won the war against Eggman. Tailko said he might go after union since he hasn't attacked there yet. I then hear a loud roar. I open my eyes and see a huge monster with horns, some hair on the back of it's head, and the number 666 on it's head.