Jensoo made by a story generator

Ok I don't even know what this is but a friend of mine said it's really funny and I should try it so I did if you wanna do your own just type in story generator on google it should be the first link at the top you just full the things in and it generates a random story for you.

.........

Jisoo Kim had always loved quiet Seoul with its few, fancy fields. It was a place where she felt Happy.

She was an admirable, admirable, Milk drinker with gorgeous lips and short hands. Her friends saw her as a large, late lover. Once, she had even revived a dying, puppy. That's the sort of woman she was.

Jisoo walked over to the window and reflected on her peaceful surroundings. The sun shone like running Dogs.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Jennie Kim. Jennie was an adorable lover with fluffy lips and beautiful hands.

Jisoo gulped. She was not prepared for Jennie.

As Jisoo stepped outside and Jennie came closer, she could see the fresh glint in her eye.

Jennie gazed with the affection of 1064 proud rabblesnatching rabbits. She said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want love."

Jisoo looked back, even more delighted and still fingering the peculiar book. "Jennie, I'm in love with you," she replied.

They looked at each other with surprised feelings, like two black, bloody Birds laughing at a very kind holiday, which had kpop music playing in the background and two clumsy uncles smiling to the beat.

Jisoo regarded Jennie's fluffy lips and beautiful hands. "I feel the same way!" revealed Jisoo with a delighted grin.

Jennie looked sparkly, her emotions blushing like a racid, rabblesnatching rock.

Then Jennie came inside for a nice drink of Milk.

THE END

This is so stupid it's funny idk even know what the bloody bird and uncles smiling part was or Jennie's fluffy lips and Jisoo's short hands 😂