Chapter 54

(A/N: Hello everyone, hope you're all doing well! So, I posted the other day something that wasn't a new chapter, I wanted to get your opinion on something I have been thinking about, and that is (if you haven't read it) creating an Instagram account for my wattpad, it would pretty much be about my stories, posting on there about when I post a new chapter on whichever story, also posting about any new stories, and also a way for us all to interact a little more about the stories/chapters, I haven't decided yet because I don't want it to be a pointless effort, if the account will only have 10-20 or 30 followers, there's not much point, but if it has a decent amount, then fair enough, also, I'm not sure how many of you readers are on instagram.. I just want it to be worthwhile.. what do you think? On to another note, this chapter, the last one ended on a cliffhanger, Stan telling Stefan and Addi that he's dating Megan, and that she's discovered she's pregnant, this chapter carries on from that, and I hope you like it! See you soon for the next chapter! Stay safe, be happy. Laters :P)

"Megan's.. pregnant?" I ask, extremely surprised to hear those words come from Stan's mouth.

My half-sister is pregnant, by Stan, I hope.

"Stan, are you sure?" Stefan questions, just as surprised as I am.

"I-It all happened quite fast, she just told me and showed me several pregnancy tests, I don't think she even believed it at first" He answers.

"You've not been together for long, were you not using contraception?" Stefan asks.

"Of course we have been, that's why we're all surprised and freaking out" Stan answers. He lets out a sigh. "Condoms are a 98% protection, obviously we are in the 2% that managed to conceive" He explains.

"My sister is pregnant" I say, trying to let the news sink in. "How far along is she?" I ask as the question poops into my mind.

"I dunno, I think she said maybe 4 or 5 weeks, I'm not even sure she knows" Stan shrugs. "She's not far, I know that much" He adds.

I hear Scarlett wanting some attention, so I go over to her and see that she is wide awake.

"Hello sweet-pea" I grin as I pick her up and hold her. I can't believe she's been in this world for almost a month. I carry her to rejoin Stefan and Stan.

"This is what you've wanted for a long time, brother" Stefan reminds him.

"I know it is, it's just, unexpected and.. it's a shock" He admits. He puts his head in his hands. "I know I've got Bella, but, now I'm like, over-thinking things, can I be a Dad all over again?" He questions.

"You're the best Dad to Bella, she's your world, I don't understand why you're doubting yourself when you've been doing a great job for the last 15 years" Stefan says.

"There's also the thing of her twin brother, I have to admit, I'm a little uneasy about how he will take the news, he doesn't even know we're seeing each other, let alone her being pregnant, I mean, nobody does" He says nervously.

"Well, we're happy for you, everyone else would be silly to not be happy for you, you deserve to be happy" I tell him.

"Thanks, it's all just happening rather fast" He chuckles as he nods, he smiles as he watches me cradling Scarlett. "She's such a beautiful girl" He says.

"Want to hold her?" I offer. He nods and I place her into his arms.

"She's getting big" Stefan says as we watch Stan cradling our daughter.

"She is for being almost 4 weeks old" Stan chuckles. "I'm gonna have a new little one later this year" He smiles. I think he's freaking out less now, warming to the idea of being a Father again.