(chapter 6) The End

Genevieve sat on the steps of the museum together with Nick while Larry and Ahkmenrah were inside making sure all the exhibits were in.

"Crazy night, huh?", she asked, attempting to make conversation with the kid. "Pretty crazy, yeah", he shrugged. "You think you'll visit us another night tomorrow? Though I can't promise it'll be as fun as tonight, I can show you around without having to keep a tablet from being stolen"

"Sounds fun", Nick smiled.

"Got a spot over for us?", Jedidiah grinned. Both he and Octavius were covered in grease, dirt and snow. "How did you- I thought you crashed?", Genevieve smiled baffled. "You ain't getting rid of us that easy", Jed tipped his hat to her as he and Octavius walked inside.

"Guess I should get back to my exhibit before sunrise. See you tomorrow, Nick", she stood up and gave the boy a fist bump before going inside.

"Can I walk you back?", a voice sounded from behind her. She turned around to see Ahkmenrah. "Oh, sure", she smiled as they began to walk.

"I still can't believe we were never allowed to take you out. They always said you were too dangerous. Though your yelling scared a lot of people", she chuckled.

"It was a little tight in there. Being trapped for years is not as fun as it should be"

"Yeah, I could see that. Maybe we could hang out tomorrow? I could get to know you a little better. I mean, you must have some interesting stories", they stopped before her exhibit. "I'd like that", he smiled.

"See you tomorrow"