How It Escalated

Third person:
(Idea: from a pinterest post)

Draco dosent know how it had entrely started, it just became a bet that he and Potter had made.
Yet right now he had heard a click.

He was in a empty hallway with Potter, they were arguing on what Draco had last did, infront of the whole school, prcticlly spanked him, right there in a crowded hallway.

Draco had stared to feel a vibrating sensation down in the you know what inside him. He was standig dumb for a second, he was unterly schocked he screamed "Potter!". He tried his best to get into to a empty classroom, and put a mulffaito charm up (I'm not sure if hats how you spell it.). Before becoming an entirely moaing mess.

Potters pov:
I had clicked the remote of the vibrator on, seems that he had heard it.

------before what had just happend-----------------

I was upset with Malfoy, litterally so embarrassing, I needed to come up with a plan.

Two days later I had the perfect plan, a store had recently opened up in hogesmead. It could get you anythig from the muggle world, (somehow the minstry allowed it.)

I had saw on a ad back durng the break about a bullet vibrator, I asked the guy at the cash register for it. It had arrived during breakfast with the owl mail, since I had already paid when I asked for the item.

I was really lucky to somehow manage to get in in him, my plan was going perfectly.
Now all I have to do is turn it on.

-----------present time----------------------------

He called my name out, he had then despratly tried to drag me into a room, it was quite a good attemt though. He had manged to put up a silencing charm up.. Before beoming a moaing mess. *Perfect* I thought.

He asked "w-what the gah hell did you do P-potter" trying to keep a steady voice, not looking up at me, holding the wall to stay balanced.

I don't know what this feeling is, but I love it, to have this much power over Malfoy, Draco Malfoy. Seeing him all out of breath and panting. It felt amazing, I felt powerful.

I grabed his waste, and brought up a chair to sit down in putting him on my lap. He didn't see to care that much.. since he had another problem to foucus on. After a few seconds he lifted his head up, face tinted pink, he lookd weak, except his eys. They had a death glare to them.

He managed to slip out, "tell me, now." Raising his head up to face my eyes, I siad "this is a remote." Holding up the remote for the vibrator, turing the vibrator off, giving him a sense of relife for a few seconds, then turing it on again. He let out a yelp from the simple acton, having me give a little chuckle, he gave me another glare. I continued, "I was quite lucky really, my plan had worked perfectly, I now have you exacly where I want. You see, that feeling you feel rght now is from a bullet vibrator, its inside you right now, hitting closly or one your prostate."(not sure if thats how its spelled, or how it works.). His eyes widened. I gave a small smirk from that action. "this remote controls it, riht now its on the middle setting... who knows how it would feel on the highest."

From that his breathing became lowder in more of a fear state, not trying to get the pleasure get to him,(not really sure how this works really.). Since it would be that his rival has control over him.

"If you want it to stop... beg me." I said. "NO". He had imedeitley screamed out... "hmm really, then why not I just leave this on and go leave for dinner early, its about nearing that time right.Castig out a temptus charm (also not sre if thats how its spelled.). 17:30, dinner starts at 18 o'clock." " And if I were to just leave you hear, what if someone comes in? What if I were to remove the silencing charm? What if someone hears? Would they tell everyone in the school? Or would they use you for there own game?

"No" he had said, haing to listen to what I siad, and foucs on not havig his rival in cntrol of him.

"Then beg for me." "Beg for me, D r a c o," holding the letters of his name out. He wouldnt budge, he was just trying to steady his breathing. "You have three seconds.

1..

2..

3..

He didnt start. "Fine" I said, I let go of the hold I had on his face. I put the vibrators setting on high, and started to get up.

When I changed the vibrators setting, he gave out a moan, then had said "W-gah Wait, f-fine." He siad.

"Hmm"? I replied whilst siting down again.
He started, "p-please.. Potter turn it off.."
"More" I replied. When I pulled his head up He gave a shudder. "Please, Harry, turn it off". Tears on the corner of his eyes. I replied with a smirk saying "more."

He gave another shudder, "please, Harry, Please. Please turn it off, I'm begging you, turn it off, please.

That was enough for me, all the blood I was trying to keep up was now rusing down. "Alright" I replied, turing off the vibrator. Puttig my hand down his pants to remove the vibrator. He gave a sigh of relife. We sat there for a minute. He then abrutly stood up face even more red then before. And had left.

I knew he was going to plan something evil for that, but it was worth it. And now I have another problem to solve whilst looking down.

---------------The next few days-------------------

Draco took every moment he could to embarase me after a few days of trying to avoid me, face turning a bit pink everytime.

He's planing something, I know it, and its going to happen soon.