Prologue

A/N***  Some have asked for another sequel to Given Away. Second Chances was Viking's Story. Now here is Take Two, Crow's story.

  This story is dedicated to @MelissaLarge. Your feedback and comments always make my day. You're awesome!

  I hope everyone likes this story. Please leave a comment or vote.

  Thanks for reading!
Lots of love!
        ******************
Crow's pov***

I don't know why the fuck I ever got married!

  Ok, so I do know why I got married. I want what my brother and sister have.

  Love of a strong, independent, brave, partner for life.

  Sara, my little sister. She may be little in stature, but she is huge in personality. She runs her family and home with respect and love. Hell! She literally tamed a Bull!

  My brother, Ashton, aka Viking. He suffered for years over the loss of his one true love. Just to have her get stranded at the bar during a storm. Now they are happily married with children.

  Me? I'm sitting here, in court, arguing with my soon-to-be ex- wife. She wants the apartment full of furniture. But not our son, or to pay child support. Go figure!

  "Your honor, may I speak?" I said suddenly.

  "Will it help us get out of here sooner?" She asked me.

  "I hope so." I answered honestly.

  "Alright, Mr. Harris. Go ahead."

"Why don't we do it this way. For everything that Cassandra did as a mother, she can have a piece of furniture. She doesn't want custody of Anderson. Or to pay child support. So she can give me one dollar for each wifely duty that she performed during our marriage. I can tell you the total of both. She changed a total of four diapers. Which I heard about for over a year. That is the bedroom suite. I'm fine with that. She didn't cook, clean, or do laundry for our entire marriage. The only wifely duty she did was have sex with me on our anniversary and my birthday.  That is nine times. So she can have the bedroom suite and pay nine dollars a month in child support. Unless she wants to sign away her rights."

  The judge thought about it for a minute. "Do you agree with this, Mrs. Harris?"

  "No! I want all of the furniture! He can have full custody and I'll sign over my rights."

  "Where are you living at now Mr. Harris?"

  "I live in the same apartment that we have always lived with Anderson."

  "You said that Mrs. Harris only changed four diapers. Do you work?"

  "Yes ma'am. I'm an investigator. When I'm on a case, my sister babysits. If she can't, then my sister-in-law does it. This has been that way since Anderson came home from the hospital. My dad also helps babysit."

  "So the furniture that Mrs. Harris is asking for, is actually still in use?"

  "Yes, ma'am." I can see her mind turning.

   "Does anyone have anything else to add?"

  "I don't want him to deface any of the furniture before I take it."

  I just shake my head. When I had met Cassandra, she was funny, smart, beautiful, caring, thoughtful, and loving. We had some wild sex every day. When she said that she was pregnant,  the only course of action was marriage. Not long after we married, her talons came out. She showed her true colors. She never cooked. If I wanted a real meal, we went to my family's house or a restaurant. We quit having sex, at least I did. She was petty and condescending to my family and friends.