Evening Blues

It was the evening of December 3rd. The sky was a shade of burgundy and a light snow had started to fall. You looked out of your 4 story apartment complex that was a light beige and slightly crumbling under your feet. With your vertigo sweater falling over your lower thigh, you sighed.

"I would die for some rosé about now." With a jolt of realization you glanced over at your small white refrigerator. Nothing. The top where you usually placed your alcohol was completely barren.

"Fuck." With a groan you backed away from your small window and the darkening sky and walked inside of paradise: Your streaming room. You had been streaming for a year or so but haven't gained traction until about a month prior.

"Hey mamas'." You greeted your stream with your normal streaming voice. Time for another day at work, you smiled loving your job. It definitely beat going to a 9 to 5 office every morning and slaving away at a dust plagued desk.

You ended stream a few hours later chatting and playing a plethora of games that you had previously installed on your hardware. A growl interrupted your thoughts. Damn I'm hungry. You looked out of the now pitch black window and decided to drive to the nearest gas station to pick up some food for the week, flashing back to the horrible state your refrigerator was in.

Slipping on a pair of combat boots and leggings you headed for the apartment lobby. Leaving the building you went to your small Toyota civic and started to put that baby into drive.

"Excuse me! Ma'am!"