A Morning Walk

You dragged him to your flat and put Wilbur in about 5 fuzzy blankets and put a hot washcloth over his forehead. You didn't want to invade his privacy, so you didn't strip him into warmer clothes but you thought the blankets are enough to make up for it.

"Y/N..?" Wilbur croaks.

"Yes?" You hurry over to the side of your bed from the kitchen where you originally were.

"Why am I in your flat..?" He asks with his eyes still closed.

"You were about to pass out from the cold so I thought it would be good to..well..warm you up. I'm sorry, I was just really worried for you. You can leave as soon as you get better."

"No..it's fine..I understand." Wilbur says in a lighthearted voice, not at all what you were expecting from a man being involuntarily dragged into some girl's apartment. 

"Here. I made you breakfast, well- it's just yogurt and toast. It's what I have so don't judge." You let out a hesitant laugh.

"Thank you Y/N. Really thank you." He says and finally opens his brown eyes to look at you and the gas station cuisine. You lay the food on the bedside counter hoping he can reach it in his state.

Before you know it he starts to sit up and eat the shitty yogurt and toast you originally got for yourself. "It's good!" He says taking a spoonful of 'very berry' yogurt.

"Glad I could help." You smile back. The feelings from that night start to resurface. Shit. You start to fidget with your sweater.

"Y/N are you ok? I know I'm the one that's sick but, are you alright?" He asks genuine concern spotting his face.

"Mhm. I'm doing fine. It's just the first time I've let another person in my home I suppose." You look at him; this was technically true. You had never had another soul in this flat. It was always your personal sanctuary so when people asked to come over to your place you had always declined.

"Oh. Score!" He half joked to himself. You let out a small chuckle.

Wilbur started idly twirling his spoon in the now empty yogurt cup, something was definitely on his mind. Worry pooling in your soul you turn to him about to say something-

"So..Y/N can I vent a little to you? I know we've only first met fully here but; I kinda need to get this off of my chest."