In a Daze

Looking back at the cashier, now looking more confused as if he had seen a chicken riding a donkey, he reiterated;

"So, The total is £20.76 ma'am." He stuttered. You handed him the cash and swiftly took your items to your car. The black corvette was long gone by then. If it was close it was covered in the blizzard; nowhere to be seen.

"What the fuck, man." You mumbled to yourself. Stepping into the driver's seat after putting the cargo into their designated seat. The Toyota rocked with your weight. It shook when started as it always did. But, it felt different. It felt new. Strange. Cold. Lonely. Closing your eyes you booked it to your apartment complex.
.
Shutting the door to your flat you didn't feel like putting your groceries away.

"Hell, I can't mope around all night. What's with me I usually sleep around this time." Once again, looking towards the empty abyss outside of the window. Only a few snowflakes dusted the beige windowsill.

I need to sleep on this. This feeling will go away. It's just because it's cold outside. You'll wake up tomorrow and feel better.
.
Thoughts of Will kept you up. You couldn't get him out of your head and ended up waking up at the next day feeling fatigued. Yawning you looked at your phone. 7:36am. Damn it's early. Your schedule consisted of normally waking up at 9:00 everyday and going on a walk to clear your mind. After the walk, you trudge back home and take a shower. You end up calling your streamer friends on Discord and game with them for a couple of enjoyable hours. Lounging around until it turns dusk, you stream for a few hours before going to bed.

You couldn't seem to do this now. He kept your mind occupied.