The Gas Station

Stopping midway through backing out your vehicle, you see a tall figure waving to you. Creeped out by how freakishly tall this man was; you decided to pull out of the parking garage and continue to drive a little faster then normal to the all too familiar gas station.
.
Arriving to a parking spot you ran inside. You long forgot that it was indeed snowing and you had only a sweater keeping you warm. Shivering you thought to yourself...

"Could this get any worse?" Shaking off the dreadful feeling in your gut; you got a 6 pack of beer, two large bags of chips, and a bag full of 'breakfast' foods. Strolling up to the cashier you see a black corvette pull up into the allotted gas station parking. Ignoring the car that arrived, you put your items on the wooden counter top.

"That will be £20.76." A teenage worker that looked terribly sick of his job groaned.

"Sure, one second." You replied with a cough. Feeling around your sweater for the small pocket, you realize something awful.

"Um, I misplaced my wallet." You say stunned. At that moment the tall man from before walked into the gas station. He had ragged brown hair and hazel eyes. He was, actually handsome at that moment.

"Ma'am!" He hastily walked over to you. "I think you dropped this on your way out." He outstretched his slender hand and there it was. Your good old black wallet. You quickly took it back.

"Oh, thank god." You let out a small sigh but immediately covered it up by clearing your throat. "Thank you. Uhm. What's your name?"

"Will." Letting out a small laugh he continued. "My names Will."

"Well, nice to meet you Will. Once again I'm so sorry for pulling out without noticing you. The names Y/N." You said hiding the fact that you as a matter of fact did spot the tall man, but your pride chose not to accept the thought.

"I 'ought to be on my way then! Bye Y/N." He smiled the warmest smile you've seen in a long time. You felt a weird growth in your stomach. What was it? It felt..warm. He was about to walk back into the cold. You wanted to stop him, say something. Anything. You opened your mouth to utter the words:

"See you Will."