The day we avoided

I woke up in Lin's arms, I hated it. I was afraid that this is the last time that I'll see his face in front of me whenever I wake up. I hate to wake him up but I got to so that they can prepare for the concert. I sat up and opened the blinds and saw the sun is slowly rising.

"Lin" I shook his body, but instead of him waking up he pushed me back into his arms.

"?"%!%!!%%!:*):#_+_$-" he was gurgling some words

"I can't understand you. . . .Just wake up already please?" That last word it hurts saying it.

"I said. . . I love you" that made my heart flutter so much.

"I love you too".

I was waiting with the staff watching them giving their last words to their fans. All of us are tearing up especially their manager. I hope this concert will never end I keep on saying in my head, but again... we can't avoid it. They step on the platform and all of them slowly shrink. I was crying the whole time watching from backstage, I hope this day never ends. They came back backstage and all of them are crying. I met them and the first person I saw is Lin. He's all wet from tears, we're just standing while the others are busy wiping their tears. "Lee Hi" he mouthed, and he cried once again. The backstage is drowning from tears, it hurts so much. After crying all their tears until none come out, they took their last picture. I was just at the back trying hard not to cry once again.

 I was just at the back trying hard not to cry once again

#EveryPathOfWannaOneWillGoDownInHistory  #워너원의모든길_역사로남아

After the last picture, the staff, the members, and I hugged one last time. "this is just a dream, this is just a dream, all of this is not real, I am just sleeping", I started tearing again.

"Ahhh why are you crying," Min-hyun-hyung noticed and spoke up, Woo-jin-hyung also noticed and they started looking at me, except for one member. Lin stepped away and tried his best not to look, cause I know... if he looked he'll cry too. 

LAI POV

I stepped away trying not to look at her, I just hate it so much, I hated everything. Everything today hurts so much.

"Lin" Sung-woon-hyung came to me, I looked at him and I started tearing.

"Hyung" I hugged Sung-woon-hyung and tear in his arms.  I still haven't made up my mind, whether should I stay with Lee Hi or not. It hurts just to think that we'll fall apart. Jinyoung-hyung soon hugged me too. I hate it so much. I promised myself not to break her heart but I'm here once again comforting my feelings before comforting her's. I am slowly falling to the ground crying. I stood up and hugged Lee Hi. 

"I'll be here, I'll always be here, I promise you, I'll never leave you"