October 7, 2020

October 7, 2020

 I entered the Maroo entertainment building. It's bigger than I expected. 1 year after Jihoon's solo debut Maroo entertainment got bigger and made more successful groups, Maroo ent is now part of the "BIG 4" because of Jihoon.

"Hey!" Someone caught my attention, Jihoon was standing inside the elevator waving his hand smiling happily, "gosh I missed that smile". I smiled back and ran through the elevator. I got in and the door closed. It was dead silent and awkward.

"Have you eaten lunch?" Jihoon asked,

"Nope, I am a little bit busy these days, you know"

"Let's eat", he said, I nodded. 

"It's hard right?"

"Yup. But it's also fun" I said, the elevator door opened, Jihoon guided me to the canteen. We grabbed some snacks and drinks and we chose a table near the windows. I sat first at the table because Jihoon got some things to do first. I looked at my food, and I saw my favorite snack. Banana Milk. It still hurts. A few minutes later Jihoon came back and sat with me.

"So why did you invite me here?" I asked while starting to eat my snack.

"You already debuted. . . And I wanna say this to you now since you are not THAT busy yet....... Did you know that day when the both of you-" he stopped

"It's okay. Just go" I need to get rid of the pain so I let him go

"The both of you got together, I hated it?. I liked you too, but I followed the rules"

"I hated it when Lin confessed to you", he said

"But you were smiling?" I said, remembering those days

"You know, behind that happy face? Is a sad face"

"You know if I didn't follow my brain and confessed to you in the first place your heart shouldn't have been broken like this. I was scared. Scared that the entertainment might do something to you or to us. If I just followed my heart and talked to you and confessed to you before Lin did..... You should've been better... I shouldn't have joined another company... We should've been happy together."

"But you didn't", I finished my snacks and looked outside.

"The spring breeze has already passed." Jihoon looked outside too, and he looked down.

"It passed already and until now. . . He hasn't come" it went silent. After the day of the last concert, Lin becomes busier than ever. He chose to work with music and secretly date me, I hated the fact that we can't be seen together but at least Lin and I can still hang out at his dorm... but the thing is, he was rarely home because of busyness. He was out there busy with his music and acting while I joined JYP ent and started training there. There was one day he went to China for his c-drama and until now I haven't heard anything from him. Yes, he updates on Instagram and Twitter but there is no sign of him messaging or calling me. I once thought if he still loves me, or does he forgot about me. It's been almost a year and he still hasn't shown up so I decided to cut off our relationship without him knowing. I left the dorms where he used to live and rented an apartment. 

I wiped my dress, and stood up, Jihoon stood up too. We walked out of the canteen and we went to the elevator once again. The silence is deadlier than before. We are already at the front door and I looked back at Jihoon. He was smiling with his eyes shining bright, I thought once again, "gosh I missed that smile so much", I looked forward and left the building.