s e v e n

• • •

imessage.com

kelsie Hey Syd

kelsie
Hey Syd... up for a quick chat?

syd
hey kels! of course, what's up?

kelsie
Just had a meeting with management about future decisions and we've finally come up with a slight plan about the album

syd
awesome! :)
any ideas on the release date? i want this one to be kinda personal... no writers or anything, just me

kelsie
I made sure to make that clear, they liked the idea and agreed with it
We were thinking about maybe 5-6 months? Is that enough time for you to write a few songs?

syd
that's plenty of time, thank you x

kelsie
Sweet.
Talk to you soon x

• • •

𝕤𝕪𝕕𝕟𝕖𝕪

Kelsie was my personal assistant— basically my manager and the person I'd go to if I needed any important information. We've been stuck on the idea about producing a whole new album since halfway through filming last year, but because of the new show coming out and all the promo after it, my management haven't had time to sit down and talk about it until now.

Music was one of the things I loved to do the most. Sure, I love acting— but music is just another way to connect with my fans in a more deeper level. My last two albums were quite different from each other, but I've certainly matured since I released my debut album back in 2016. I'm keen for everyone to hear what I'm capable of now.

I've already written a few songs— including my recent one with Niall. I don't think writing songs for this new album will be too hard... well, at least I hope so.

"Hey, assholes!" I hear Chase scream from the lounge room, making me flinch so hard that I nearly send my phone flying across my room.

"Shut up! The neighbours are gonna complain about us again!" Drew hisses at him in a hushed voice.

"I don't care," he replies, and I know for a fact he's probably dramatically rolling his eyes right now. "I'm hungry and I've just renewed both my subscriptions on Disney+ and Netflix, meaning that it's time for a much deserved movie night."

"I'll stay," I hear the voice of Austin say. "But if it's shitty, I'm gonna ditch."

"Okay, well, someone get Sydney. I'm not getting her out of her room. Bitch will probably hit me in the balls or something, I don't know. She's scary." Chase says, making me lightly chuckle. There's absolutely no way he's the oldest out of all of us— he acts twelve.