Stream?

"Did you bring the entire hotel?" Corpse asked as he walked out of the apartment and watched Y/n unload things from her car. Y/n rolled her eyes playfully before letting out a sarcastic laugh. 

"Ha Ha Ha, maybe you should drop the streamer thing and be a comedian." Y/n spoke. She then felt a poke on her side before letting out a small screech.

"Corpse! Don't do thaaat!" Y/n said with a whine before carefully taking out a small enclosure from her car. 

"What's that?" Corpse asked while leaning in. Y/n put the enclosure closer to her roommates face.

"It's Rosalie's travel enclosure!" Y/n announced with a smile. Corpse looked closer then eventually see's the small orchid mantis. 

"She's so small. What if she gets out and I step on her?" He asked while taking the small enclosure into his hand.

"Then I would cry. For days. BUT don't worry because that's just her travel enclosure. This is her actual enclosure." Y/n spoke before she climbed into her trunk. Corpse let out a chuckle as he watched Y/n climb back out while holding a side of a very large glass enclosure.

"You said she wasn't high maintenance Y/n" Corpse said as he let out a low grumble.

"She isn't! Just spoiled. This won't come out till later anyway. She'll have to stay in there for a while." Y/n explained as she got her luggage off her car.

"Let me take that for you," The man suggested.

"No it's alright! I don't need my equipment right now anyway." Y/n spoke as she locked up her car and walked over to the apartment. Corpse still held Rosalie as he followed Y/n like a puppy.  

Y/n walked into her new room then put her luggage in her closet before flopping down on her bed. Corpse stood at the door way a bit awkwardly.

"Can I come in or?"

"Pfft- come in dork. When the doors open just walk in. When its closed knock. Its simple logic Corpsie." Y/n spoke with a laugh. 

"Oh, yeah. Well I just wanted to tell you I'll be streaming in a bit." Corpse spoke as he set Rosalie down on the desk in the room.

"Don't worry! I'll be quiet." Y/n said as she sat up and gave him a thumbs up. Corpse shook his head with a chuckle before walking out. 

"Alright Tiny, I'll see you in a few hours."

"I AM FUN SIZED."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

About one hour has gone by and Y/n had already set up all of the things she needed. She had a desk in her room where she had her computer setup to edit videos and her mic that she used to record songs or do covers of other songs. She was currently sitting on the couch using her laptop to go through old footage of old videos. She let out a laugh as she watched the times she spent with many other influencers on YouTube.  

After watching a few clips she heard a door open then close. She then heard footstep coming closer to the living room. 

"Y/n!" Corpse said as he walked down to the living room.

"Mande?" She asked as she looked up from her laptop.

"We need one more player so I was wondering if you wanted to join. One of my friends ended up leaving." Corpse explained as he sat next to her on the couch.

"What are you guys playing?" She asked as she shut her laptop to give him her full attention.

"Among Us."