Realization

Today was the day Y/n would be working on recording on her song. Its been about 5 weeks since Y/n has moved in. Currently she was in the bathroom taking a shower. She was humming the lyrics to her new song. After a few minutes she turned the shower off and stepped out. She looked at herself in the mirror before letting out a sigh.

She reached for her towel but before she could she heard the doorknob turn. Everything seemed to happen so slowly. Her head turned to the door as she saw Corpse.

"IM SO SORRY!" he said before closing the door immediately. Y/n let out a sigh before going over to lock the door. She turned around and slid down the door before sitting on the ground with her hands on her face.

After getting dressed Y/n walked out of the bathroom and saw Corpse making breakfast. She walked up behind him with her hands in front of her.

"Nesesitas ayuda?" She asked with a small smile. He looked backed at her then shook his head after remembering the scene.

"Uhm No, you've been making it for the past two weeks so." He said awkwardly.

"Corpse it's really ok. Accidents happen." Y/n explained while placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Y-yeah but.."

"Hey don't worry about it! We're still friends right?" Y/n suggested. Corpse only smiled before nodding his head and serving Y/n breakfast.

"Yeah." He said with a smile before eating. Y/n stayed next to him while eating as well before they decided to talk.

"So, you have a girlfriend?" Y/n asked with a smile. Corpse let out a chuckle while shaking his head.

"Boyfriend then?" Y/n asked before laughing. Corpse lightly shoved her to the side with a smile.

"There is no one in my life right now. How about you?"

"I haven't even had my first kiss yet." Y/n stated with a small smile. She rarely had time for love, she was focused on making music and helping out her family.

"Bullshit." Corpse said while turning to look at her. Y/n let out a small laugh while looking back.

"Im serious. I've never had my first kiss. Im a good innocent woman." Y/n said with a smile. Corpse shook his head with a chuckle.

"I don't know. I guess I expected you to have some ex's. Cuz I mean you're really ho- awesome and a really nice and caring person. Yeah." Corpse mentally facepalmed before his face started to heat up.

"You- you really think that?" Y/n asked while looking up at her friend.

"Well yeah, you've only been here two weeks and you've helped me out with my anxiety a lot. I actually get excited when you ask if I want to go run some errands with you. Y/n I only go out of the house when we need groceries. I find it amusing that you want ME to go places with you because im such a boring guy." Corpse explained as she ran a hand through his curly hair. He never understood why she always wanted his company. He didn't know what was so alluring about her but every time she would ask him to go anywhere with him he went. Even if it was to just go walk and check the mail he went.

"First of all you are not boring, you're just shy. Second  I just think if we go out together our friendship can ya know grow. I really like you Corpse and I want to get to know you better. You're a really good friend." Y/n said with a smile. She enjoyed the mans company every day. He was the light in her little black box she lived in.

Corpse smiled weakly at her. When he heard the word friend roll off her tongue it didn't sit right with him. Not only was he wondering why she enjoyed his company but he wondered why in only five weeks, she caught his heart.