Let's Discuss

ok I'm gonna be real with y'all... this book is not the greatest. It's not my best writing (definitely) but I still love the concept.

There are so many grammar issues, name inconsistencies (Death, Alex, Damian, Damien) like huh?? And also, the cat's name is inconsistent and I'm not gonna reveal why the cat's name is so important, but it is.

There are plot holes (what happened to Mason's cat, we'll never know. I don't know, that's for sure) and that one time Death totally murdered a guy and Mason was like 'yo let's go shopping or something so I can forget that happened'...

Alright, alright, I'm getting ahead of myself. In other words, I'm re-writing this book! If you thought most of this was cringe, you're in luck! Hopefully, the fresh new version willl be less cringe!

Yea, so the chapters won't be 500 words each. It'll be like, normal chapters with more detail and stuff. Some of the characters will remain the same, some new ones will be introduced, and more importantly: the cat's name will not change this time.

But anyways, I digress... This is a future thing, and you might not see anything about it for a while. The original story will always stay up, but this is gonna be a very future project I can hopefully work on.

I have a small audience, but I appreciate every vote and every view and every comment. Seriously, thank you 🖤

Until death do us part... I'll see y'all later :)