Icicle

Dear Icicle,

How hard is it to be nice?

I mean, ever since I was the littlest of dragonets in the Ice Kingdom, you have constantly teased me, insulted me, demeaned me in front of my family and sometimes the public. Of course, you wouldn't know what I went through (and what I'm still going through) because you were Mother and Father's picture-perfect angel. They always treated you with respect. You always got the advantages in life, and I had to suck it up and deal. 

So what if I wasn't perfect? I may not be able to catch a polar bear with my bare claws or fly as fast as you, but I'm still dragon. I have feelings. I'm your brother. So why did you treat me like you weren't my sister?

But deep down, I love you. And you know you love me. Sister, I will always be there for you and look out for you, even after I'm dead. And I hope you remember me after I'm gone. I know you don't care about me, but please... keep me somewhere in your heart. 

One final thing: do you remember in the old days, back in the Ice Kingdom? I tried to make you love me. I said nice things to you; I gave you some of my things. You gladly accepted such acts of gratitude. And I was expecting to be repaid... but moons, was I wrong. You made me sad, and after the Darkstalker issue was resolved, it only got worse. You shamed me for being in love with  a NightWing; you never came to visit me or even talk to me after I left JMA.

I know you might feel sad after reading this. Maybe. But this is... why I thought that Death was the only option.

I love you, Sister.

Winter.