[CH.6]

Hyunjin woke up rapidly.

Gripping the sheets, he shut his eyes and tried to calm his racing heart, even biting down so hard into his bottom lip that he could taste blood filling his mouth.

It was so goddamn hard trying to get those imagines out of his brain, Hyunjin groaning as he felt a painful stab in his head. Great. Start the day with a headache, just what he needed.

He had that nightmare again.

It was always the same one, ever since he was seven years old. Usually his hyung would've been beside him already, with a cup of night tea and offered him comfort in talking with each other, but he wasn't.

Hyunjin hated that he needed to admit that.

Fisting the sheets tighter, the raven haired male took a deep breath. He tried to ignore the small, pinching pain in the back of his neck. Right where those bastards had injected the drug in him, making him all flimsy and helpless.

There wasn't much he could remember, more than that he was put in someone's lap and being carried to some car that drove them to wherever they were now. Most of the time he had been knocked out anyways.

One thing was for sure, though. He'd never stop looking for Jinyoung. Not even while being kidnapped himself.

His brother did indeed say that his stubbornness must've been from their mother and it was for that exact reason he refused to give up on searching.

Wherever Jinyoung was, he refused to leave his omegan brother behind. They only had each other, after all.

Hyunjin looked around, trying to ignore how the world spun around him like he had been on a carousel. He was on a bed? It's strange, especially when pointing out the way they got him here.

The raven remembered the first time he had woken up. Like, really kind of woken up.

It had been like a dream, although a bad one. He couldn't recognize anything, nor did he know where he was. Two distant voices talked somewhere above his head and Hyunjin tried to move, this time panicking when he realized he had been tied to a table of metal.

It smelled like alcohol and it was so damn cold, making him notice that almost all of his clothes had been removed. That didn't help him calming down at all, especially not with the operation tools he saw beside himself.

One of those voices had called out his name, a clothed hand touching his bare arm to hold him still as another dangled a too large needle for his liking in front of him. The last thing he remembered was trying to scream before he slipped back into unconsciousness.

And now he was here, groaning as he sat up in the bed while he tried to listen after any sound.
Though instead, only silence met him and he assumed those mafia members must've left him in a dungeon or something.

That thought didn't sound too appealing to him, Hyunjin scrambling to see if he was tied to the bed. To his surprise, there wasn't even any trace of rope anywhere.

It's like they had let him off their watch knowing that he'd never escape.

The raven swallowed thickly, hand coming to touch his neck but suddenly screamed as white, hot pain flashed by in his head. What the hell?!