𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

★━━━━━━━━━━━━★

"If you were here, I'd whisper sweet nothings in your ear, And appeal to all your fears. If you were mine, if you were only mine, I'd bring you so much further down and twist your mind until the end of time. You will never realize what darkness lies inside my mind."

★━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Chapter 2

   The morning air was slightly chilly, the people moving around you all bundled up in their winter coats. Little children ran around in circles, their parents holding their school bags as they awaited for the school bus to arrive. 

   You were slowly walking to school, head tucked under your hat and scarf. As always you were taking your time, enjoying the people around you live their lives. It was peaceful to say the least. 

   They all had something to do. 

   You sighed and closed your eyes. 

   You wish you had something fun to do, anything out of your normal routine and dreadfully boring lifestyle. You wanted something fun to do. 

   You gasped as you collided into something. Or, by the growl that came afterwards, someone. You were roughly pushed back by a pair of arms, your ass hitting the ground with your backpack the only thing breaking your fall. 

   "Watch where you're fucking going." A deep rough voice hissed. 

   You frowned, trying to stand up. "I'm so sorry, sir." As you got onto your feet you bowed your head a few times, your cheeks red with embarrassment. 

   The male was absolutely gorgeous, shaggy blonde hair falling a little over his eyes, the sides buzzed completely off. His green eyes were vibrant, narrowed into a sneer.

   All the male did was scoff and walk off, leaving you staring after him. 

   Who was he?

   "(Y/N)!" Amy sang, running towards you with Haruka following behind. Both girls had wide smiles on their faces. 

   You did your best to give them a smile, wincing slightly as your sore bum rubbed against the fabric of your panties and skirt. Your hand stung a bit of the rocks that dug into your skin. 

   Haruka was the first to notice. "Are you okay, (Y/N)?" Her beautiful blue eyes scanned up and down your body, scrutinizing you closely. You shuffled a bit under her stare.

   You knew you couldn't lie to them, especially Haruka. Ever since kindergarten, you and her have been best friends, you protecting her from a boy who had bullied her. "Yeah." You sighed, holding her palm out where a few scrapes were. "I just fell on the way here." 

   It wasn't necessarily a lie.

   Haruka grabbed your wrist, looking closely as the scape as Amy gasped and swatted your arm. "You're so clumsy, (Y/N)." Her red hair was in neat pigtails, bobbing and swaying as she jumped around. "One day, you're going to meet a nice handsome guy and people will think he's hurting you!"

   You rolled your eyes, trying hard not to snort at that semi-true statement. You did meet a handsome guy and he did hurt you, although it was partly your fault for not paying attention.