•Chapter 12•

A week later ~

Narrator ~

All the students have been busy with their studies and activity practice.

Everyday has been the same for them, they would all go for their practices and then later, they would hangout together for some time.

During the time, Y/N and Junmyeon became quite friendly towards each other. Apart from Junmyeon, Y/N also became friends with the other boys of her class, who were in the singing club.

Just like any other day, the group was on their way for their practice, when they bumped into Kyunghee.

"Hello Kyunghee!", greeted Baekhyun.

"Kyunghee, again going to the library to write? ", asked Y/N following Baekhyun's  greeting.

"Yes, that's where I get peace and ideas you know! ", answered Kyunghee with a wide smile.

Everyone nodded. But among them, one did notice Kyungsoo's little chuckle and smile after seeing Kyunghee's smile.

~~~~

Y/N's P.O.V ~

"Guys!!" we all heard a shout compiling few voices coming from our back. We all turned to see Tanmi, Sehun and Chanyeol running towards us. As they stopped infront of us, they were already running out of breath.

"What happened why were you three running like mad peoples?", asked Junmyeon with a look of concern.

"Sehuna you okay?", Junmyeon asked rubbing Sehun's back.

I remember him telling me that Sehun  is more like his younger brother than his friend. He is a caring brother I guess.

"It's here.... It has...been... announced... The.. da-date.", Chanyeol spoke still panting to catch his breath.

The words 'announced' and 'date' were enough of hint for us to guess.

Soon Sehun stood straight exhaling a heavy breath, "The Prom date is here.", he said and gave us a smile.

All of my friends broke into a smile of joy and excitement. Ofcourse they'll be happy because they all were looking forward to the date announcement.

'Am I the only one with mixed feelings?', I asked myself frowning my eyebrows.

"What happened, You okay?", asked someone from behind.

I turned to directly look into the eyes of Junmyeon, which were full of concern. The more I looked into his eyes, the more I admired how beautiful and warm his eyes were.

"Yeah..am..am fine.", I lied to him.

Am not fine with the thought that even in my last year, I have to go to the Prom with Kyunghee or maybe alone this time.