chapter 12: Forever Chanel

Lisa pov

"Can we go home now" I was about to collapse on the floor of Victoria's  secret, never go shopping with Seoul Highs fashion model you will end up being her bag holder."Relax Lisa it will be a long time we haven't even gotten to Chanel"Jisoo chuckled 

I groaned will this day ever end Jennie went out of the store just go into another one.I felt as if someone was following us but when I looked back no one was there just shoppers and boyfriends with a bunch of bags.

I guess Jennie did't like anything in the store she walked out finally were at the boss level.

You would think Jennie knew exactly hat she wanted from this store since its her favorite she would know what to get, nope she practicly tried on everything in the store

You would think Jennie knew exactly hat she wanted from this store since its her favorite she would know what to get, nope she practicly tried on everything in the store.Can Jennie just buy them all if she's that rich, and I don't even know where Jisoo is she's probabaly burried in the big pile of clothes Jennie has said maybe too.

Finally after hours and hours of being in Chanel Jennie bought 1 thing.

What the heck she bought 1 thing out of the 100,000 thousand outfits she tried on she bought just one thing, It was a freaking purse she already bought 3 from other stores oh my god."Just so you know Im never going shopping again"Jennie laughed as we walked out her eyes closing as she smiled god why is Jennie so fucking cute.

Jisoo:Im already in the car since I knew you guys were gonna take some time

That mother chicken eater no wonder she was gone Jisoo was getting tired as well if only I could have escaped with her.I really need to get out of here this place is driving me insane I thought I saw Tyuzu with Irene and Seulgi, but everyone knows that Irene and Seulgi ditched school for a vacation and  never came back.I told Jennie where Jisoo was so we wouldn't spend any more time in this time consuming mall.

We got to the car Jennie stood their confused Jisoo was in the back of the car not facing forward, me not thinking I put the shopping bangs in the trunk and looked through the back window.I wish I hadn't Jisoo was locked lip with Rosé in the back seat.I got to the front where the driver seat is and hopped in the car.

"Get a room god damit"I said pushing Jisoo so she would give me the keys which she gladly did, I glanced at Jennie who was fixing her hair in the mirror.I sat back on my seat realized that all my pains just went away.

Jennie pov

We got into the house and Lisa immediately collasped on the couch falling into slumber.Meanwhile me and Jisoo and Rosé carry her upstairs to my room so she can fall asleep on my bed while hearing us have a fashion show.I know it might sound cruel to be loud and obnoxious while your friend is sleeping , but lisa litertally slept through the whole thing.Jeez she was knocked out like there was no waking her up and if you did you would probally get beat up.

Jisoo and Rosé I was left with knocked out Lisa so I decided to go to sleep as well,"Good night Lili"I whispered in Lisa's ear before dosing off.

---

not gonna lie i was debating on publishing this chapter cuz im like super tired I hope you enjoy this sorry that its short tried making it more than what i had plannedoriginally anywyayssss

cya later jenlia shippers