chapter 14:Dance machine

Jennie pov

"Again Lisa this is the third time this week"Lisa shrugged and ran off,Lisa hasn't taken me home once all week and my parents are coming home tommorrow.Its not like Im eager to get in bed with Lisa we just never hang out like we used to.

Everything changed after Rosé and Jisoo broke up, Jisoo started hanging out with Seulgi,Lisa, and ugh Tyuzu. Where as Rosé as soon as Jisoo dropped out of the cheer squad with Tyuzu 2 new people replaced them Joy and Yeri. everything just changed.

***********

someone's pov

"You have 2 new people helping you on this you have an extra 2 weeks to make this thing work"The person in the chair said."They should be with you when  you go that place"the 2 girls look around before nodding.

********

Jennie pov

"Where do you think Lisa goes Jisoo"I asked and Jisoo, she gave me her famous confused look and said"Lisa is preping for her competition"now I gave a confused look.What the hell is Jisoo talking about"Here I will show you".

She led me through hallways that I have walked in not paying attention to them we made our way into the auditorium.Everything was pitch black except for the lights that were directed on to the stage.

Jisoo pov

Since I quit the cheer squad for obvious reasons, so I joined the dance team which Seulgi,Lisa did.I was also going to perform at our competition next week with Seulgi, right at that moment Lisa and Tyuzu came out and did this sexy duo dance.

I looked at Jennie who was staring at the two with her big sad droopy eye."Come on lets go get ice cream"I pushed Jennie out the door other wise she would have exploded with anger.

Jennie pov

Im so thankful for Jisoo she's my best friend  but she's always there when I need her and vice versa.For example Jisoo just drove me to get ice cream and chikin (I paid for the chikin).I waved Jisoo good bye before walking into my house.

later I was comfortable on my bed and I thought there was something missing.Lisa!Since I dont have a Lisa anymore I put on the yellow jacket she gave me at the party.It was almost as if Lisa was holding me I fell asleep,the dream was quite weird Rosie was throwing rocks at my window.

I woke up and turn out rocks were being thrown at my window, but when I open my window its Lisa down at the ground best dream awakening ever"Do you mind if I stay in there a while"She shouted, so I shushed her and told her to to go to the front door.

I ran down the stairs practiclly tripping over everything just to get to door.I got to the door at had to perpare myself for the hot and tall Lisa that was standing, I need self control.I opened the door to see Lisa just about to knock I tackled her with a hug.

So much for self control I brought Lisa inside after me not wanting to let go of her."So how was dance"Lisa eyes widen as I said that"yes Lisa I know about it and Im fine with it"Lisa looked relived I however wasn't over that she was actually here.

Lisa pov

Jennie dragged upstairs which sorta I sorta got excited because of what previously happened when I was in her room.We got to her room and she turned around to me god I never knew how hard it was to not kiss someone.Jennie was still wearing my yellow hoodie from a week ago,"so are you and Tyuzu a thing"I looked at her in disbelif does she know that Tyuzu has been like my fuck buddy for the past week."Um no were not what made you think that"I scracthed my neck averting my eyes from her stare.Jennie shrugged and pulled me down to the bed along with her.

"Hold me and don't question it"I nodded and wrapped my arms around her, after a while Jennie fell asleep however I was still wide awake thinking about her questioning my relationship. Does Jennie know I don't date I mean hope so, but did she see me and Tyuzu in that classroom oh god I hope not I shook my head from thinking that and closed my eyes soon to dose off.

***

allright so a little more detailed story but i think its a short chapter again sorrry hopefully this is a good chapter I didn't rush it I just had so much think for future chapters that I got side tracted anyways hope u enjoyed.