one.

1. bloody hell, mate

      VALERIE STOOD IN THE TRAINING ROOM, PANTING AND TYING HER LONG HAIR INTO A PONYTAIL

      VALERIE STOOD IN THE TRAINING ROOM, PANTING AND TYING HER LONG HAIR INTO A PONYTAIL. MERLIN HAD TOLD Valerie that it would be better for everyone, even herself, that she learns how to control her powers. She hardly ever uses them or go on any missions because she's afraid and so is everyone else.

Valerie walked towards the water bottle that was laying on the bench and grabbed it. She opened it and took a sip. The cold, refreshing water, went down her dry throat. She felt it recharge her body.

Once Valerie finished catching her breath and relaxing, she went back to training.

Merlin had built some human-like machines to attack Valerie so she can use her powers against them. They worked really well and helped a lot.

It would be too dangerous for her to use her powers on a real being.

Don't want anybody to die.

"Come on, Valerie. You're doing good." Roxy's voice praises through the training room. The blonde Kingsmans stood in a gallery room. Far away from Valerie's blasts and occasionally commenting on Valeries training through the speaker.

Valerie flashed her best friend a kind smile and returns to fighting robots.

"Watch your side!" Roxy warns.

Valerie quickly turned to her side and her eyes shined red. She used her powers to lift the robot into the air, bend her back backward, and toss the robot into the wall behind her. Creating a massive hole into the concrete wall.

"Bloody hell, babe! That was so hot!" A voice exclaims.

At the sound of that voice, Valerie turned towards the gallery room and smiled widely at the amazing view.

"Eggsy!" Valerie waves, happily. She turns and rushed towards the door, quickly making her way towards him.

It's been almost two months since she's last seen him. He had a mission to complete in New York and all Valerie could do while he was gone was spare with the robots and occasionally Roxy.

She yearned to see him again and every time he left, it felt like a piece of her was missing.

They both missed each other dearly.

"Hello, my love!" Eggsy greets as Valerie ran through the doors and straight into Eggsys arms. He lifts her up, spins her around and kissed her deeply. He missed the feeling of holding her, kissing her, and the scent of her.