𝙲𝚊𝚖𝚙 & 𝙶𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚝

It's the second day that Tsukishima and the whole volleyball team went to their training camp.

Practice matches, team and individual improvements are done everyday by everyone with the teams from different schools that were invited in the said camp.

All is going well. Except for the fact that Karasuno lost each practice match and takes in all the penalty.

Everyone is determined to evolve and step up in their game.

Everyone wants to rise on top of their game so people won't call them the fallen powerhouse once again.

They want to show that Karasuno can once again fly. Not just for the teams who have their eyes on them, but also for themselves.

They want to play longer inside the court.

But he still doesn't get it.

Tsukishima still doesn't know why these people are wasting their energy and getting hyped up just because of a club.

Why do they need to exert a lot of effort when they'll just get disappointed in the end.

It's just a stupid club. Why do they care so much?

He shouldn't care.

Right?

"Oi Tsukishima! You should eat more or you'll not last!"

Nishinoya placed the tray down full of food that were made by their managers on the table, settling on the opposite side where Tsukishima sat.

"At least your appetite is big, Noya-san."

Tsukishima responded with a smug look and smile that the second year protested for him mocking his height once again.

"These are the food made by goddesses so you shouldn't let them go to waste!"

Tanaka followed by sitting beside Nishinoya who is already wolfing down the food in his tray.

The tall first year's face scrunched in disapproval when Tanaka placed more food in his tray which he just pushed away.

"Tsukki, are you done eating already?"

His green haired friend settled beside him with a small opened container in hand where cookies sat. And it was oddly familiar.

"Don't tell meㅡ"

"Ah. Y/N-chan brought over some cookies in our house and said that I should share some to othersㅡ"

Before Yamaguchi can finish his sentence, the 2 sophomores already grabbed cookies for themselves and took a bite on them right away.

With just a bite, Nishinoya and Tanaka dramatically teared up and a look of bliss and serenity shown on their faces.

"I think the poison is already kicking in. I'll just inform her how many victims she had."

Kei whispered beside Yamaguchi who just scratched the back of his neck.

While Nishinoya and Tanaka continue to enjoy their food, and occasionally badmouthing Kei for rubbing in their faces that he have a girlfriend even in camp, Tsukishima can't help but look around the cafeteria.

Each team eating with their groups, or some even mixed up with the other.

There's obviously only one topic coming from them. Volleyball.

Is this the only thing single people talk about?

It started to get tiring for him to hear them all talk about volleyball.