𝙱𝚘𝚢𝚜 & 𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚜

"Rolliiiiing... Thundaaaaaa!"

"So I've been thinking..."

"Now that's a surprise."

"What do you mean by that, huh Tsukishima?!"

Hinata growled at Tsukishima who passed by behind him to grab his water bottle.

It is the last day of the training camp and everyone is taking their break from practice matches.

"As I'm saying, I wonder why most of the time, sports clubs only hire female managers."

Hinata asked that caught his teammates' attention who were either resting, or practicing on their serves.

"You're as inexperience as ever, Shoyo."

"Eh? Is that weird to ask, Noya-san?"

Nishinoya stood back up on his feet after trying out one of his signature moves with Tanaka. The Rolling Thunder.

The second year walked up to Hinata, placing a hand on the orange head boy's shoulder.

"Let me tell you why most of our managers are girls. See that, Shoyo?"

Nishinoya pointed at the direction of Kiyoko and Yachi gathered with the other managers from other teams who seems to be engaged in a fun conversation.

"Eh? What are we looking at?"

Tanaka stepped in the conversation with Nekoma's 2nd year ace, Tora, beside him. Both folding their arms over their chest.

"You see that smile, Hinata? Those are the smiles of angels. So in short, female managers are guardian angels."

Tora stated like it was the most obvious thing in the world. Being backed up by Tanaka.

"Just looking at cute girls after a long day of practice, and a bad day, that'll cheer you up instantly. You're already surrounded by boys all day so what's gonna hurt of having some girls in the team. Just imagine this, Shoyo..."

The second year proceeded to place a hand on Hinata's shoulder, with Nishinoya nodding in agreement.

"Do you want someone like Tsukishima or Asahi-san cheering for you in skirts and pompoms?"

Knowing Hinata, his imagination can run and turn in the weirdest ways. His almost threw up by just imaging Tsukishima and Asahi on skirts and wishing them good luck.

"Okay okay! I get the point now! Please stop this torture!!"

He covered his face with both hands since the image is now engraved in his head and will surely give him nightmares later, or hell, forever.

"But even if our managers are not around, the girls from our school will still be there. Here in Nekoma, we're known for having the most beautiful girls in the district!"

The mohawk second year boasted at the three Karasuno boys that instantly got their attention.

Of course, Nishinoya and Tanaka didn't let that pass by telling him how attractive Karasuno's female community is.

"They're right! Just look at her!"

While the 3 second years were arguing, Hinata slipped out of the conversation to retrieve his phone from his bag on the benches, making his way back to them while holding his hand out.

"Look at her! This is one of our first years so Karasuno is more attractive!"

This interrupted the second years' little competition to look at the photo Hinata was showing.

Their jaw hang in surprise by seeing Shoyo smiling widely with a girl doing a peace sign beside him and Kageyama in what looks like in a library.

"W-w-who is that?!"

"Hinata! When did you get to hang out with L/N-san?!"

Tanaka grabbed Hinata's phone to take a closer look at the photo.

"Y/N-chan helped us for our supplementary classes since she also needed to come to school for some class committee stuff."

"This is so unfair!! I want a picture with L/N-san too!"

"Kenma! Why don't we have a girl like her in our school?! Why we still don't have a girl manager, Kuroo-san?!!"

"I'm so jealous! Please forgive me, Kiyoko-san!!"

They were too busy screaming around that they weren't able to notice the ball coming up their way.

With a loud thud, the ball hit the wall just between Hinata's and Nishinoya's head that stopped them from the chaos they're creating. Tanaka dropping the phone on the floor.

The ball landed on the floor with a loud thud that echoed in the gym when the initial hit silenced everyone.

"Sorry. I thought I saw 4 bugs that I just needed to kill them."

They all turned to Tsukishima who is now towering behind them with his usual stoic expression.

But there's something about the way he looked at them that made them shiver in fear as he stepped in, almost crashing the screen with his foot.

"So Hinata... I heard you had a great time with Y/N."

"I-I-I'm sorry, Tsukishima!!"

-----

"Being these boy's managers is such a headache sometimes."

Yukie, one of Fukurodani's managers, sighed as they all glance at the chaos on the other side of the court.

"All boys are idiot anyway."

Kaori second with a nod of approval from the other female managers.

xx