𝚂𝚕𝚒𝚍𝚎 & 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔

"Y/N-chan, Yachi-san! Look!! The slide is so cool!! Let's go there!"

With his excitement, Hinata dragged Y/N and Yachi towards the where the 20-feet water slide is situated, but just stopping before the pool are where people are already dipped in the water.

"Now we need to take care of three kids?"

Tsukishima watched as the three of them run to where their cottage is, with them following behind.

And when he means by them, his other teammates who tagged along.

When word got out from Yamaguchi that the two of them are going to the public pool, Yachi confirmed about it in their group chat and the next thing they know, their coach gave them permission to treat this as their day off.

So here they are, the whole team with except for their coach and advisor in a public pool, where Yachi and Y/N's class set as well.

"Kiyoko-san! I'll rub some sunblock for you!"

Tanaka suddenly appeared behind their manager who just settled her bag on one of the tables.

"I can teach you how to swim, Kiyoko-san! You can always hold on to me!"

Nishinoya offered as he stood beside Tanaka.

"No, thank you."

As always, their manager just declined coolly at their offers. Just in her rescue, Daichi approached them with the others who already changed in their swimwears.

"Nishinoya, Tanaka. Just leave Shimizu alone just for today, will you?"

"But we wanna see Kiyoko-san in a swimsuit!"

The 2 second years declared openly that caused for their manager's cheeks to warm up.

"Perverts."

Kiyoko whispered just loud enough for them to hear as she walk pass them to walk towards the freshmen who were calling out for her to join them to the changing room.

While the girls are changing, the boys are already in the water, splashing and just having the time of their lives, with the constant scolding from Daichi whenever they act weird or scare out the girls.

"Sorry if we took too long. We just borrowed some air pumps for the floaters at the store."

Y/N announced their arrival that caused for them to turn in their direction.

She decided to wear her white piece with strawberry prints and a round floater tucked in her arm. The two-piece suit hugged her skin and since her school uniform is kinda baggy, it also shows her curves in the right places that were never shown before.

Yachi also walked beside her who's wearing her white and yellow stripes swimsuit, and Kiyoko who wears a blue halter pair with her hair up in a ponytail.

"Kiyoko-san... in a swimsuit... Yachi-san and L/N-sanㅡ"

"Kami-sama, thank you so much for summers."

Nishinoya and Tanaka who went on their serene mode almost teared up at the sight of them.

The two managers can't help but flush from the eyes staring at them, while Y/N spotted Tsukishima who have his back facing them while sitting on one of the beach chairs.

"Tsukki, are you okay? Your ears are getting red."

Yamaguchi asked his friend who have an unexplainable expression on his face.

"Ah. Kei-kun! Tadashi-kun!"

Y/N reached them, greeting the green haired boy as she place the floater on a chair to grab a bottle in her bag then leans down to take a peak over Kei's back.

"Kei-kun, do you want me to put some sunscreen on your back?"

"Do whatever you want."

Kei took a side glance at her smiling face, before she settled behind him on an empty space on the same seat.

He straightened up once cold small hands glided on his back. Even with the cold lotion on his skin, his face seems to warm up that's making his glasses foggy.

She spread the sunblock evenly on his back and even on his shoulders while humming on a happy tune.

"Y/N-chan! Can you please put some on me as well? I can't reach my back."

"Sure, Shoyo-kun. Come here."

She gestured for Shoyo, who have was trying to reach his back, to come over them.

Tsukishima gave him a sharp glance that stopped him from taking another step upon noticing it.

"Are your arms too short too that you can't reach your back? Maybe if you grow more then you arms will stretch out too."

And there's a teasing remark from Tsukishima that effectively irritated the orange haired boy.

"Curse you, Saltyshima... I'll just ask Kageyama then. Oi Kageyama!!"

"No."

"I haven't said anything yet!"

Y/N turned back to Tsukishima with a puff of her cheeks, and also now sitting beside him with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Kei-kun..."

Before he can ask why she's making that face, the second years swim to the edge of the pool with Nishinoya riding on Tanaka's shoulders.

"L/N-san! Let's go play! Whoever wins will buy everyone drinks."

Noya invited Y/N in their game of water tag.

She's about to stand up from her seat when she was pulled back down by a hand on her waist.

She landed back down on his lap with an arm now hooked around her waist. Realising where she's sitting at, her face  flushed while Tsukishima is giving the sophomores a mocking smirk.

"Sorry. She's not done yet putting on sunblock on me."

And for the second time in less than 5 minutes, he managed to get on someone's nerves again.

"Just calm down, guys! I know Tsukishima is saying go-get-yourself-a-girlfriend-to-play-with but don't jump around the pool!"

Suga tried to calm the sophomores who were now trying to launch on Tsukishima.

Who of course, doesn't give a care at them as always.

*****

A/N: We reached 2k reads! Thank you for being awesome, guys! And I know updates were dull lately because I've been busy with work and stuff. I promise to do my best to write exciting chapters on the next updates~

xx