𝚂𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚕𝚎 & 𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚢

"Kei-kun! Kei-kun! The concert is starting!"

Y/N called out from the living after playing the concert album of one of her favourite bands.

Their summer vacation just started but that also meant that she just missed out on the band's concert.

She wanted to see them perform live so bad that's why when they announced that they'll be having a concert, she saved up right away just to find out that it'll fall on the night before their exams. And it is the most crucial since they needed to pass as a reference for the highschool of their choice.

So what's the best way to cope up with a heartbreak? That's watching them play through the TV screen.

"Geez. Can you get any louder than that?"

Even with his protest, Tsukishima found himself in her kitchen, grabbing a strawberry milk juicebox from the fridge.

He plopped down on the empty space beside her on the couch, seeing how she's so focused on the live performance playing on the screen.

Kei noticed how she will always chew on her bottom lip whenever she's feeling anxious or excited. She also had a habit of fiddling with the strands of her hair ever since she cut it short.

How her eyes always seem to sparkle whenever something amazes her or piqued her interest.

It also didn't go unnotice how her cheeks will turn a shade of deep red every now and then.

And that smile that she always have.

Not that he always catch himself staring from time to time. But he always make him wonder.

'Kimi wo omou kimochi wa kagerou
Tsutaerarezu boku wa tadayou...'

Along with the audience, she sing along the last line with them.

And yet she still made him wonder.

Why does she always stay even when everyone is staying away from him?

'Sonna wake naitte Waratte miru kedo
Sono waraisura mou fushizen de..'

Even with his insults, how can she still manage to smile like it was nothing?

Even on how many times he told her to stay away from him, she'll still come to his side with all those bad drawings.

How can a 13-year old girl, who is a year younger than him, can get to his nerves from time to time even by just looking at her?

'Ishiki sureba suru hodo tooi no iteiku
Sore ga sabishii no wa nande darou?

Betsuni tte taido de hanashi nagashitari
Itsumo yori nazeka tsumetakushite...'

It was frustrating, it's confusing him.

But the thought of completely being hated by her feels like someone is beating his chest.

'What is it? What is this stupidity?'

'Nanikenai shigusa demo me dake wa kimi dake wo otteita
Nante kangaeta toki wa mou suki datta'

Squeezing the empty box in his hand, he turned his head once again towards her direction.

Her eyes were still focused on the screen while she sing and chant along to the song the band is currently playing.

'Ah. So this is what stupidity is like.'

He thought to himself.

'Kimi to au to kimeta hi wa doredake jibun wo kakushita darou?
Kirawareru no ga kowakute...tte kangaeta toki ni wa aishiteta.'

He did realize why she's been always around. Why she's always giving that smile. Why she always chose to stay.

But what he didn't realize is the reason why he still wants to keep her around even though she's the most annoying person he ever met.

"Say, L/N-san..."

Y/N turned her head towards him with a smile and a hum in response.

"Yes, Kei-kun?"

'Kimi to au to kimeta hi wa doredake jibun wo kakushita darou?
Kirawareru no ga kowakute...tte kangaeta toki ni wa aishiteta.'

'Aishiteta'

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

'Aishiteta'

-----

It is finally the third day of their training camp with other schools and most of the players were eating breakfast on the cafeteria, or already doing some warm ups.

That same goes for Tsukishima who is already taking his morning jog around the track field with his headphones on.

After his 5th lap, he finally slowed down for a cool down so his muscles wouldn't be strained too much during practice matches.

Or mostly known to their team as penalty matches.

While walking a lap around the track field, he decided to check his phone to see no messages at all aside from the reminder his mom sent to him last night to not forget about brushing his teeth before bed and to stay hydrated all the time.

He scrolled through the messages to see the only contact that has a name set with two emojis.

Opening the message, he noticed the blue reminder at the bottom that he cannot respond to the message as of the moment.

Then it finally hit him.

Ah. I blocked her. I remember now.

Yet again. He just shrugged it off and just jog towards the gym.

-----

"Don't tells me he haven't unblocked you yet?"

One of her cousins laughed loudly when Y/N nodded with a pout on her lips.

"I think he really didn't like the skyscraper joke..."

-----

Chapter's song:
カゲロウ
( ONE OK ROCK )

xx