𝙲𝚊𝚝𝚜 & 𝙲𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚜

Tsukishima Kei was known for being the quiet yet snarky guy ever since middle school.

For such a boy with an attractive face, it's a surprise to anyone meeting him for the first time whenever his sharp tongue came in action.

This is in contrast to him responding to messages though.

He's the person who will give his number or e-mail but will never read it. If it's an important matter. You're lucky if you get a response from him or even read your message.

Y/N is used to all of them anyway. But the only problem right now...

He hasn't unblock her yet.

It's been three days now when he blocked her after she sent the message about skyscrapers. She wasn't able to see him off to the training camp as well.

I should've searched for a better joke online instead but... is this the right place?

From the opened map on her phone indicating that she arrived at her destination, she looked up to the ark by the entrance.

Shinzen High.

After confirming that it is indeed the place she's looking for, she proceeded to step on the property after stuffing her phone back on her red sling bag that matches the two-piece white and red dress she's wearing.

The school grounds is bigger than the one they have in Karasuno that she had a hard time looking for the gym that she's looking for.

There are few students as well, mostly doing their club activities for the summer break that's why she can't just ask anyone for directions, not wanting to disturb them at all.

She received a few glances in curiousity to who's the unfamiliar girl walking around their campus.

And she's been walking for 10 minutes now. Her stamina can only last for a 2 minutes, 2 and a half max, on a hot day like this that's why she didn't join any sports club.

She's about to give up on her adventure to the unknown school when she heard tge familiar squeaking of shoes on wooden floors.

The sound is not too far that's why she decided to continue on her tracks to be led on a gym.

As she get nearer, she can hear more of the shouting and balls being spiked to the floor, along with some cheers.

Since the door to the gym is open, she decided to peak behind the door to see if she got in the right place.

She first caught sight of the man she's looking for, that earned her lips victory smile for finally finding him.

The man in his mid-60s stood in his red jersey just at the left turn of the door. Who also happened to caught a sight of her peaking head from the door.

"Y/N-chan?"

"Ojii-san!"

She stepped in the court, greeting her grandpa with a beam who decided to meet her halfway.

Y/N jogged towards his grandpa who she haven't seen in a while since moving to Miyagi.

Word got out to her that he visited one time to Miyagi with his team to have a practice match with their own volleyball team.

Unfortunately, she travelled to Tokyo that time when she was dragged along by her cousins that's why they didn't cross paths.

"Y/N-chan, you grow up so well."

The old man ruffled her hair that made her giggle and showed him the bag she's carrying.

"Auntie wanted to know how to make cookies so I made some extra for you when I heard that you're on practice again. I told you to get some rest, right? You're always overworking yourself, ojii-san."

She lightly scolded that made her grandpa laugh and scratch his nape. He muttered an apology then called out for his team to gather up so he can introduce Y/N.

They all lined up in front of them, introducing themselves one by one until she was introduced by their coach as his granddaughter.

"T-The coach have a cute granddaughter?!"

The one who introduced himself as Tora, asked loudly.

"But it's clear with their height though."

Their coach shot the bedhead a glare that he dodged by turning to the other side with a whistle.

"Oh! Y/N-chan?!"

They all turned their attention to the orange haired boy who just entered the gym and is now pointing at Y/N.

"Shoyo-kun?"

"Hey, shrimpy. Get out of the way."

She heard a familiar voice she haven't heard in days and immediately turned to the tall blonde guy who just walked in.

Tsukishima noticed her right away that his eyes widened in genuine shock when he saw the girl.

"Oh, you know these Karasuno boys?"

She heard her grandpa asked from behind her so she nodded in response, smiling at the older man.

"Yachi-san is my classmate and Kei-kun... he's my boyfriend."

She announced that everyone switched their gaze from her to Tsukishima alternately. The most devastated one from the news, is the guy with the blonde mohawk.

"Y-YOU'RE DATING THAT ANNOYING EYEGLASSES?!!"

-----

"Who would've thought that Tsukishima will have a girlfriend before us?"

Kuroo crossed his arms while watching the other side of the court where Tsukishima is seen glaring at Y/N and the girl just smiling at him.

The white and black haired captain of Fukurodani, who is in a middle of a match, stopped halfway and ignored the set towards him to turn to Kuroo on the court beside them.

"WHAT?! TSUKKI DUDE HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?!!!"

xx