Chapter 1: Meet the contestants

Chris's POV

"Hello everyone! It's your favorite host, Chris Mclean! Everyone around all around the world were asking for another season of Total Drama, but with the contestants from TDI and TDROTI!!" I exclaimed and gave the camera a big smile.

"We already did All Star, but what if everyone from both of the series competed? More drama! More love! More hate! And many more stuff," I said and smiled once again.

third person pov

"Let's welcome contestant number one.. our favorite mean girl, heather!!" Chris announced and the camera pointed to the three buses. A pale teen girl with black hair came out of one of the buses and walked over to Chris. "I'm here to win this, not to make friendships," Heather said putting her hands on her hips.

"Let's see about that," Chris chuckled and she walked to the end of the dock. "Contestant number 2! From Revenge of the Island, Jo!" Chris pointed over to Jo as she jumped off the bus. "Shut it McLean," Jo shouted and Chris started laughing. She made her way to the end of the dock with Heather and they both rolled their eyes at each other.

"Our third and forth contestants, goth girl Gwen and CIT Courtney!" Chris said and the two teens walked off the bus. The pale goth high fived the tan preppy girl. "Aw look their friends again," Chris said sarcastically. Gwen rolled her eyes and Courtney glared at Chris. "Contestant number five is our favorite sarcastic nerd, Noah!"

The short annoyed teen walked over to the rest and rolled his eyes. "Learn how to shut up Chris," Noah said. Chris chuckled and looked back to the camera. "Contestants six and seven, Trent and Justin!" Two boys came out, one had black hair and green eyes, the other was very tan and looked like a model.

"He was our original pretty boy until Alejandro," Chris said laughing hysterically. Justin rolled his eyes and Trent chuckled. "Don't you laugh Trent, Duncan took your girl," Chris said. The two teens glared at Chris and walked over to the others. "Speaking of them, contestants eight and nine, Alejandro and Duncan!" Chris smiled.

A punk guy jumped out of one of the buses and a gorgeous hispanic male came out of the one. "Hola todos, great to see you all again!" Alejandro said with a proud smile. Duncan had his arms crossed and walked to the end of the dock with Alejandro. "I hate you all here, especially you Chris!" Duncan shouted pissed off. Chris chuckled and turned back to the bus.

"Let's bring in the love birds, contestants ten, eleven, twelve, and thirteen.. welcome Geoff, Bridgette, Zoey, and Mike!" Chris announced and the four teens got off the bus. The blonde couple were to busy making out that they didn't hear their names get called. "I SAID GEOFF AND BRIDGETTE!" Chris shouted.

The blonde girl stopped kissing her boyfriend and pulled him towards the dock. "Sorry, Hi everyone!" Bridgette said kindly. "D MAN! TRENT!" Geoff shouted as he ran to his friends. Bridgette smiled and Zoey and mike came up behind her. "Hey!" Zoey said cheerfully. "Hi!" Mike said and three teens walked over towards everyone else.

"Contestant number fourteen, our farm boy Scott!" Chris chuckled, and a ginger came running over to Chris. "There's no Fang this season right?!" Scott asked terrified. "Nope, no Fang," Chris said with an evil smile. Scott didn't notice the evil smile and smiled. "Thank goodness," The ginger said and walked over to the end of the dock.

"Contestants fifteen and sixteen, Owen and Brick!" "WOOHOOOO!!!" A blonde chubby male shouted as he ran towards Chris. "CHRIS!!" Owen shouted picking up Chris into a hug. "OWEN LET GO!" Chris ordered. He dropped Chris causing him to fall on his behind. "OUCH!"