Cpt. America- Pancakes

AN: this is for @I_am_Vulcan I hope you like it! :)

I pushed myself out of my giant comfy bed and made my way to the kitchen, met by Natasha, Clint, Bruce, And Steve. I assume Thor is snoring away and Tony may be in the lab.

"Good morning." I yawned.

"Good morning." Everyone returned.

"Gerd merning." Steve said through a mouthful of breakfast.

I smiled and patted his head, moving over to the fridge, pulling out orange juice.

There was a stack of pancakes on the stove so I grabbed a few and sat down next to Steve. I immediately began eating my delicious breakfast.

As I took a bite, we heard a small boom coming from the lab.

Tony came out covered in dirt and smoke and let out a cough.

"Alright, nobody go in there...*cough*" Tony warned.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled, returning to my breakfast.

"Hey, I'm going to train. Join me Nat?" Clint put a hand out and Natasha took it. I ship it. :|

"Tony, I'm gonna-" Bruce breathed to calm down. "Tony, what did you do to the lab?" Bruce walked over to the lab and looked inside at all of the destroyed equipment and spilling chemicals. "Tony... IM GONNA KILL YOU!" Bruce turned into the big guy and smashed through the window.

"Whoops.. JARVIS get my suit ready." Tony left after Bruce.

"Aww. Bruce got glass in all of the pancakes." I frowned.

Steve smiled and raised an eyebrow. "I'll make you some new ones." He got up and began cooking more pancakes. "Honestly, I don't know what I'm doing..."

I laughed and stood by his side and helped him make the perfect sized pancake. It was gonna be huge.

"Ok. I'm gonna try to flip this thing." Steve flipped it and it hit the ceiling. "Aww." He frowned.

"That... That sucked." I leaned on him and laughed into his chest, later resting my chin on him to look up at him.

"That did suck... Didn't it." He giggled.

"Yea. Truly. We will definitely have to work on your pancake flipping skills.

I looked up at his eyes and smiled softly. He took me into a hug and we hugged and walked in a circle.

"I am a capsicle." Steve chuckled.

"Nah... Sorta... No." I giggled.

"Yes I am, admit it!" He laughed.

"Ok... Well then, you're my capsicle." I put my arms around his neck and gave him a squeeze.

"The truth is... (your name)... I really... Ugh..." He blushed.

"Steve." I looked at him. "I already knew. You're kinda obvious. And the truth of that is... I kinda like you too..." My face reddened worse than his.

"Really?!" He jumped, pulling me in for a tighter hug, spinning me around and setting me down. "Sorry." He rubbed the back of his neck.

I rolled my eyes and stood on my tip toes to kiss him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing back.

It was great... When the pancake on the ceiling fell on our heads, me yelping in surprise. Yuck...

AN: hey guys! I was in the mood for pancakes this morning so.... Yea.... :| I hope you enjoyed this piece of shit. :} vote, comment, follow, request!! X3