⛓ HOMICIDE ⛓

I'd woken up from a pretty restless sleep, coming home earlier then usual to try and rest but it never happened, i got into my work wear and did my morning routine, I started heading downstairs, I saw Clara on the sofa and Jungkook nowhere to be seen.

"Where's Jungkook?" I asked lazily as trotted over towards the fridge, Clara popped up and came to the kitchen as well.

"oh he went out, he won't be back for a few hours" she replied with a smile, a very nice smile, one that would brighten up a room.

"So... Clara how long have you known Jungkook for?" I asked filling up a cup of orange juice, I offered her some but she denied with a swoop of hand.

"We met at school actually, about a year before we graduated, I was in a relationship before him but things didn't end well, Jungkook and I then spoke for a while, actually when you caught us kissing on sofa was when he confessed to me and I said obviously yes because I also love him" she said, I smiled softly, gosh young love...

"my little brother is quite a charmer, gets it from his father, my step father" I'd mentioned to her as she nodded and smiled at me.

꒰꒰ 🍢 ˊˎ -

Before I go on I might as well tell you about my family, since I haven't mentioned anything about them yet, I guess this is the best time.

꒰꒰ 🍢 ˊˎ -

My mother married a man, a very wealthy man when I was only young, he wasn't the best person, my mother and I practically had to take care of one another, he was verbally abusive towards my mother and I had had enough.

We soon found out he was cheating and my mother and him separated immediately, he'd been kicked out of the house and left us, just the two of us alone, having each other's company.

It was a few years later when mother brought home a man, he was tall, handsome and very nice to my mother, I respected him and I'm pretty sure he respected me, all I wanted to see was my mother happy and I saw that.

A few years later they got married and that's when I found out I had a half brother, that was honestly the most exciting thing for me because I was a single child and I had felt very lonely, we got along instantly.

Now I'm turning 29 and he's turning 24 and we've been living together for 4 years now, and for my little stepbrother to bring home a girl made me very proud, he's growing up.

꒰꒰ 🍢 ˊˎ -

Anyway.. Enough about me, let's get back to the story you guys came for.

꒰꒰ 🍢 ˊˎ -

"Anyway, I better get going for work, don't want to be late" I said, she nodded and got up walking towards the door, I slipped my shoes on and opened the door, is turned my back towards the door.

"you should stay here, he'll be wanting to see you, after all you are his girlfriend" I turned back around and my face met my brother's muscle chest, I stumbled back a bit.

"oooh hello, I was leaving, you two have fun" I walked away from the house and back into my car.

I drove with one hand on the steering wheel as the other was rubbing my neck, I stopped to get coffee at the local café, I ordered my coffee and just sat in my car, it was raining and started to become cold, so I rugged up and sat in my car with the heater on.

I went to take a sip of my coffee when I heard a knock on my window, I'd looked over to see my bosses wife, her face had pure fear written on it, I rolled down the window.

"May what's wrong?" I asked as she leaned on the window, she leaned in towards me.

"he killed them" she said as I looked at her confused, I unlocked the car and got out.

"who killed who? May tell me" I said as he grabbed her shoulders and pulled her closer I held her close to me, she wasn't answering.

"who killed who may?!" I raised my voice as I shook her, she looked up at me.

"your patient, I didn't see what was happening but I walked to your floor and I saw him stabbing people" she said as her voice grew louder, I let go of her shoulders an began to walk backwards towards my car.

"where are you going?" she asked looking into the window, I started the car and began to back up out of the café parking lot.

"somewhere, I'll see you another day" I said, I looked in the re-view mirror and saw her standing there, she ran to her car.

I soon arrived at the office, I didn't bother to take the elevator, I ran up the stairs until the 7th floor, I entered and saw a horrific scene, she was right, I walked further in and saw him, standing there with blood covering him, he looked up and saw me, I stood there, shocked.

"yoongi put down the knife" I said as walked towards him, he didn't drop it.

"please drop the knife" I asked again, he looked at the knife and then back at me, I slowly walked towards him, I stood